Saturday, January 15

Mood: Sian

Today is my dearest daddy's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!

Erm, this afternoon before go celebrate, I went to watch the korean movie, "My Brother" with Zhiguan. Haiz, very touching lor, really touched my heart deeply, because I also has a sister. Never expect it to have such an ending. It touched me even when I reach home, think about it, still will cry. Ya lor, the impact is as big leh, can imagine that? Hmm, thought only horror movies got after effect de... Hope my sister go and watch the movie, so that she will cherish me more. :P

Eh, then our whole family go makan at the Indian restaurant lor. The moment I stepped in, abit like want to vomit like that, because of the strong Indian smell. But when I go take the food, ate the first bite, hmm, really not bad leh... Then actually we ate quite alot lor. But eat abit only full liao, cos its vegetarian ma, alot of starch.

After eating, we went home straight to cut birthday cake. actually wanted to sing at the restaurant there one, but the person there don't let, cos the cake got egg. So go home sing lor. Think my dad should be very happy la, got sing song for him, and got take pictures also... Hehe.

Erm, thinking of tomorrow, I'm very sian. Tomorrow got Hsinghai again, during practice, everyone must be stressed up, especially conductor. Then after practice we got a small meeting, to sumarise all the preparations of the concert thingy. I still havnt tell the transport we need how many workers. Haiz, tomorrow morning must call. Right after that, have to rush to swimming lesson. Don't know the meeting end till what time, if not, sure will be late for swimming class one. Then don't know teacher want us to swim how many laps again. #_# Argh! So many trainings, when is the test??? I need a job!!! I need $$!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home