Wednesday, January 12

Mood: Sick, Tired

Now my head very heavy, eyes cannot open like that. I will make it quick.

Today I went out with Wenhao lor... First, we went to West Mall, walk walk, then go and eat Sakae Sushi. He say he very long time never eat good food liao, so ask me pei him lor, cos nobody wants to pei him cos his gf don't care him liao. Haha... Wah, we eat very full, full until nearly cannot walk. But I say still must walk, so that won't have belly. So we walked all the way to IMM to see see my bicycle... Before we enter the Giant, we saw Chou Chor Meng and Zhuang Mixue!!! They are filming a Chinese New year game show lor, so they are the host or what lor. Then we stood there see see awhile, then see very boring, they keep NG, then director wants this wants that, then we see and wait till very sianz, so enter Giant liao. There is one mountain bike, still quite ok, not that type very very good one, cost around $69. Hoping to buy, but still not enough money yet...

As on my way home, I entered the Mini Toons shop, then saw one doggie, exactly same as what Zhiguan has bought for me one, as a big cushion, but I found a very very small size one... super cute leh!!! Actually we saw that before and I remembered him saying that its very cute, but that time we din't bring enough money to buy, so today I buy liao... Tomorrow will give him a suprise lor...

Then I went home, Wenhao pei me home, then I suddenly thought of something which I bought for him at Hong Kong, he havnt take, so asked him to come up my house and take. Who knows... After he come up, he helped me play MS quest lor... Haha... The monkeys really BTH them... Waliew... Jump and jump then keep fall and fall down. Finally, he finished the quest liao, and is allowed to go home already. Haha...

Hmm, just now played minesweeper and solitaire showdown with Angeline... Minesweeper I keep winning... But when it comes to Solitaire... Haiz, don't say le. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home