Mood: Happy
Yoz! Today wake up immediately go meet Zhiguan, his mum and his brother. We went to eat Marche, eat till very full lor... Haha, quite expensive leh, paiseh his mum paid for us... The things there actually not bad lor, depending on what food you chose la. We full until want explode and vomit liao.
Then me and Zhiguan went watch The Phantom of the Opera. Whoa, really very nice lor... I thought its only show, no singing... Heng got singing leh! I really love the songs lor, thats why I went to watch. But some of them who don't know how to appreciate their music really fell asleep lor. I've read the book before too. The show and every details is exactly how its described in the story, and the songs are the originals of the musical. Nice right? So if you are someone who loves their songs, or love music, or especially symphony orchestras, its a MUST to go and watch!!! But those who don't quite like musicals and don't know how to appreciate classicals or music, DON'T WATCH IT!!! Because will sleep one. Zhiguan beside me got one or two parts nearly fell asleep. Haha. But luckily he still thinks the show is nice.
Then me and Zhiguan went watch The Phantom of the Opera. Whoa, really very nice lor... I thought its only show, no singing... Heng got singing leh! I really love the songs lor, thats why I went to watch. But some of them who don't know how to appreciate their music really fell asleep lor. I've read the book before too. The show and every details is exactly how its described in the story, and the songs are the originals of the musical. Nice right? So if you are someone who loves their songs, or love music, or especially symphony orchestras, its a MUST to go and watch!!! But those who don't quite like musicals and don't know how to appreciate classicals or music, DON'T WATCH IT!!! Because will sleep one. Zhiguan beside me got one or two parts nearly fell asleep. Haha. But luckily he still thinks the show is nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home