My Hundred and seventh Entry. Mood: Sianz
Don't know why, today I still sian. This morning I finally clear my books and notes, did some updates on my notes, and clear all my things liao. After that, I played a little game and headed to school. Went to meet Derrick to pass him the notes... Haha, hope he don't get confused with all those seperating notes...
Then I went to my practical class, that machine is being occupied by the teacher, who's helping the 2nd year students to do their FYP. Sianz. So he just tell us that he will help us to do, and print out the results for us next week, so we next week then go collect the results from him. So, we can just go home liao. So today ended class very early, and so I went to Macdonalds for dinner. Helped Angeline to buy the Neopet toy of the day.
Suddenly, after finishing my dinner, I was about to take my drink... then unfortunately the cap of the cup opened and all the milo splashed onto the ground. One of my classmates' pants kenna my milo, and his pants "drank" alot of it lor. Aiyo, I was so paiseh leh. I kept saying sorry sorry... And he kept saying its ok its ok... Haiz.
After that, I walked to dance studio, then my phone rang. It was Jeremy. He called just to inform me that today is his birthday. #_# Like that also can. So I just wished him happy birthday lor.
Today practice still quite ok lor, just that I was suprised that someone was there... Anthony!!! So long never see him liao, his is still as lame as ever. He come and help percussion... Hope he didn't give Shimin trouble that's all lor... Haha...
Then after practice, me, Ling Ling, Angeline, Zhiguan, Desmond, Ah-beng, Chuan Cheng and Steven went Clementi for supper. Soon, Me, Angeline, Desmond and Ling Ling headed home first. When I reached my void deck, I saw my dad as well! He just came back from China, just alighted from flight.
Haiz, don't know why I'm so sian. Maybe its because tomorrow there will be a small theory test on lifesaving again... Then somemore I might be going to Zhiguan's secondary school gathering BBQ this friday. Not that I don't like his friends, I'm just afraid that I might see the girl he liked deeply last time... What will I do? How will I react? I might just feel strange lor. Then somemore he treats me so coldly these days... I also hate myself not giving in and talk nicely to him these days lor. I don't know why is he so sian leh. How should I approach him? Was it actually my fault? Maybe I should give both selves sometime ba.
Then I went to my practical class, that machine is being occupied by the teacher, who's helping the 2nd year students to do their FYP. Sianz. So he just tell us that he will help us to do, and print out the results for us next week, so we next week then go collect the results from him. So, we can just go home liao. So today ended class very early, and so I went to Macdonalds for dinner. Helped Angeline to buy the Neopet toy of the day.
Suddenly, after finishing my dinner, I was about to take my drink... then unfortunately the cap of the cup opened and all the milo splashed onto the ground. One of my classmates' pants kenna my milo, and his pants "drank" alot of it lor. Aiyo, I was so paiseh leh. I kept saying sorry sorry... And he kept saying its ok its ok... Haiz.
After that, I walked to dance studio, then my phone rang. It was Jeremy. He called just to inform me that today is his birthday. #_# Like that also can. So I just wished him happy birthday lor.
Today practice still quite ok lor, just that I was suprised that someone was there... Anthony!!! So long never see him liao, his is still as lame as ever. He come and help percussion... Hope he didn't give Shimin trouble that's all lor... Haha...
Then after practice, me, Ling Ling, Angeline, Zhiguan, Desmond, Ah-beng, Chuan Cheng and Steven went Clementi for supper. Soon, Me, Angeline, Desmond and Ling Ling headed home first. When I reached my void deck, I saw my dad as well! He just came back from China, just alighted from flight.
Haiz, don't know why I'm so sian. Maybe its because tomorrow there will be a small theory test on lifesaving again... Then somemore I might be going to Zhiguan's secondary school gathering BBQ this friday. Not that I don't like his friends, I'm just afraid that I might see the girl he liked deeply last time... What will I do? How will I react? I might just feel strange lor. Then somemore he treats me so coldly these days... I also hate myself not giving in and talk nicely to him these days lor. I don't know why is he so sian leh. How should I approach him? Was it actually my fault? Maybe I should give both selves sometime ba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home