My Ninety-seventh Entry. Mood: Sleepy
Hello... Some people say that my blog is getting shorter le. Actually really nothing to write leh, play game whenever free only.
Today went Hsinghai. Haiz, teacher not around, so sectional practice lor. Then reallised that there is a small politic in there... I just overheard one lor, because infact I really don't care all these things de. I hope I don't get involved lor, but I was just voted to be in the comittee... Sianz. How come like that... Thought I will be out of these CO matters after SPCO liao... But... I'm still stucked... Then after practice there was a meeting. I really never talk much, just listen to them lor. I really don't wish I will get involved. I just want to be a normal member.
Then went home on my dad's car... After home, really really did nothing else lor, just on the computer and played game... Really nothing else le ma... What you want me to say? Aiyo...
Today went Hsinghai. Haiz, teacher not around, so sectional practice lor. Then reallised that there is a small politic in there... I just overheard one lor, because infact I really don't care all these things de. I hope I don't get involved lor, but I was just voted to be in the comittee... Sianz. How come like that... Thought I will be out of these CO matters after SPCO liao... But... I'm still stucked... Then after practice there was a meeting. I really never talk much, just listen to them lor. I really don't wish I will get involved. I just want to be a normal member.
Then went home on my dad's car... After home, really really did nothing else lor, just on the computer and played game... Really nothing else le ma... What you want me to say? Aiyo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home