My Eighty-seventh Entry. Mood: Happy
Sorry!!! Last night forgot to blog cos last night I was playing game and forgot about it. Hehe! ^_^ Well, I will start from yesterday lor.
Yesterday before I went to the Delifrance class, I went to watch the erhu competition. All played the same song, total 15 of them. Sianz! At the end of the day I also can memorise the whole song liao! Then when Ah beng played, we all really can see that he was too nervous liao. so nervous that he made some stumbles. Aiyo, what a waste, by right got chance de. Then when the results come out, Ah-beng did not enter the finals lor, but Ngee Jin did! We were so happy for him as we thought: Hmm, seems like he really improved alot. But suddenly, someone came and told us that the result had some errors, yuan lai he also did not get in. -_-. Haha. So Sunny Wong's all 5 students did not get into the finals. Sadz. Both the teacher and the students must be dissapointed. But hey guys, don't be sad! Try again next time! :)
Then I went to the Delifrance class, well, I passed the test lor, I was not difficult la. I remembered that the JE Delifrance asked me to call them up to arrange my schedulles with them, but I called and called, it always transfer me to fax, even until today! I still cant reach them lor. Think I will go down personally to them tomorrow or what lor.
After the class, I meet Wenhao. He passed me my birthday present. Wah, so happy, he gave me a pair of Zildjian's sticks! All black de leh! Still got paint the brand in silver on it de leh! Hehe, so happy! And he also taught me some MS tricks also lor. :)
Then Zhiguan also claimed that he had bought me a baby-G for me liao, which then Angeline was abit "unhappy" as she also claimed that she's supposed the one who is buying watch for me de. So don't know why I became the middle person between them for my own present. -_-?? Hmm, wonder how my watch looked like... :)
Ok, for today, afternoon I went swimming class lor. Wah, very very tiring. The teacher keep wanting us to swim and swim. Hai me my skin become so tanned. But glad that Sunday class canceled liao!!! ^_^ So from today onwards, our class is on Tue and Thu, not Sunday anymore. So this Sunday I can enjoy my birthday!
Then after I came back, Angeline called me and asked me to accompany her go watch competition. We took cab, but the cab thought we nerds, brought us go small roads, so long then reach SCH. Kaoz. Think we "white eat" ah? Anyway, we quickly went up, but BBCC's turn was over liao. So we just listened to the rest and waited SO long for the results lor. So as they had expected, BBCC did not enter finals la. But as we "lompang" their bus home, they seemed SO extremely happy as if they had entered the finals liao like that. Obviously they did not take the results or competition too heartly? Hmm, I don't know, but its so good that they are so optimistic, unlike "some" other groups la.
Ok, thanks for reading my blog!
Yesterday before I went to the Delifrance class, I went to watch the erhu competition. All played the same song, total 15 of them. Sianz! At the end of the day I also can memorise the whole song liao! Then when Ah beng played, we all really can see that he was too nervous liao. so nervous that he made some stumbles. Aiyo, what a waste, by right got chance de. Then when the results come out, Ah-beng did not enter the finals lor, but Ngee Jin did! We were so happy for him as we thought: Hmm, seems like he really improved alot. But suddenly, someone came and told us that the result had some errors, yuan lai he also did not get in. -_-. Haha. So Sunny Wong's all 5 students did not get into the finals. Sadz. Both the teacher and the students must be dissapointed. But hey guys, don't be sad! Try again next time! :)
Then I went to the Delifrance class, well, I passed the test lor, I was not difficult la. I remembered that the JE Delifrance asked me to call them up to arrange my schedulles with them, but I called and called, it always transfer me to fax, even until today! I still cant reach them lor. Think I will go down personally to them tomorrow or what lor.
After the class, I meet Wenhao. He passed me my birthday present. Wah, so happy, he gave me a pair of Zildjian's sticks! All black de leh! Still got paint the brand in silver on it de leh! Hehe, so happy! And he also taught me some MS tricks also lor. :)
Then Zhiguan also claimed that he had bought me a baby-G for me liao, which then Angeline was abit "unhappy" as she also claimed that she's supposed the one who is buying watch for me de. So don't know why I became the middle person between them for my own present. -_-?? Hmm, wonder how my watch looked like... :)
Ok, for today, afternoon I went swimming class lor. Wah, very very tiring. The teacher keep wanting us to swim and swim. Hai me my skin become so tanned. But glad that Sunday class canceled liao!!! ^_^ So from today onwards, our class is on Tue and Thu, not Sunday anymore. So this Sunday I can enjoy my birthday!
Then after I came back, Angeline called me and asked me to accompany her go watch competition. We took cab, but the cab thought we nerds, brought us go small roads, so long then reach SCH. Kaoz. Think we "white eat" ah? Anyway, we quickly went up, but BBCC's turn was over liao. So we just listened to the rest and waited SO long for the results lor. So as they had expected, BBCC did not enter finals la. But as we "lompang" their bus home, they seemed SO extremely happy as if they had entered the finals liao like that. Obviously they did not take the results or competition too heartly? Hmm, I don't know, but its so good that they are so optimistic, unlike "some" other groups la.
Ok, thanks for reading my blog!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home