Monday, December 6

My Eighty-sixth Entry. Mood: So-so

I finally download finish the Maple Story liao. But I'm still exploring what's going on. I really wonder what it is lor. I don't know leh, I keep dying and dying. Die how many times, I also lost count liao.

This afternoon went out with my mum and Jeff again to Takashimaya. I bought a pair of shoes, hehe, quite nice leh. I like it very much, Hush Puppies one. So fast, we went home le.

I immediately prepare to go to my friend's wedding dinner. Congrats to her, get married liao, to a good guy. But too bad for her ex-boyfriend, who has been steady with her for some years liao, and broken up a year or so ago only. But I also think its a good thing also lor, because everyone don't quite like her ex-boyfriend, somemore my friend is a very wonderful girl. So it was like " A fresh rose stabbed on a cow's shit". Hehe. So glad she changed another guy in time. xP (Just joking).

Haiz, tomorrow will be a day for me. 2pm got extra swimming lesson, and 6pm must reach Gateway at bugis for my Delifrance training programme. Haiz, what a day... I wonder what my tomorrow will be like, hope its fine. Anyway, glad that they called me liao lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home