My Eighty-fifth Entry. Mood: Tired
Wah, Im really very tired now. Eyes closing. Today went Hsinghai, conductor scolded us again. Haiz. Then I helped to sort the percussion scores. Kaoz, very very messy sia, I did it alone lor. Before I sort the scores, I already feel like going toilet urinate liao. But I thought must finish the work, sort out the scores first... Then before I even finish sorting, my dad and sister already waiting impatiently for me to go home le, so right after I finished sorting, I went home with them, on a half an hour long journey. The moment I reach home, I rushed and slammed the toilet door "accidentally" lor. -__-"
I went to swimming class today. Hooray, no swim swim in water today, because its just theory class today, so no chlorine on my hair today. :)
I went to swimming class today. Hooray, no swim swim in water today, because its just theory class today, so no chlorine on my hair today. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home