Thursday, November 25

My Seventy-fifth Entry. Mood: So-so

Hmm, people, I was just wondering when you guys read my blog, do you read my post immediately or do you see what's the mood of my day first?

Today I woke up and my mum immediately asked me to go NTUC with her to buy vegetables and meat for dinner. We got home after buying those things and then I thought of setting up our christmas tree as it was kept in the storeroom for years already. When I first took it out, it was so dusty and all. I cleaned it and its like same old brand new one. I hanged all the little Pooh's plushies which I bought from HK and hung it around the christmas tree, and put all the bears from my room and laid it around the christmas tree. The whole christmas tree looked so cute... :)

Then I set off to meet my Poly friends for KTV. I sang till nearly no voice liao. So long time never sing KTV le... Haha. So lucky that Qiyun is taking cab to Jurong West, so all of us bugged her to "lompang" us home. Yay! So I so fast reached home!

Just now online then chatted with Xingzuan, so long never chat with her online le. Think she thinks herself inferior or what, she says that she is not my so good friend anymore le. She say she not fit to be my buddy. When she say this, I was actually very sad, but I understand her feelings lor. We seldom chat to heart liao. But I just wish to tell her that no matter what, I will still be there for her and if I really need to share feelings but no one is around and she is with me, I will still definately share my feelings with her lor. I still treat her as my good friend, and one day I might still need her to talk to, it hurts me when she says those things and asking me to share my problems to other people, but I know she is hurting even more.

It has been more than 3 years... I've heard all the same things for more than 3 years. All the year ones saying that if they were to be chosen to be CO committee, they will quit. All the year two committees saying that they can't cope with their duties and looking for a chance to quit. And all the year threes saying that SPCO has changed, after concert they will quit.

But I'm relieved that none of these has come true. If any were to quit, they might regret because its the stress and toughness which brought us together and strong. For the past three years, I've seen so many unhapiness and big groups quarrels and breaking ups, but in the end, we were together again.

I remember there is one person telling me that if he were to be chosen to be committee, he will quit. But alas, he did not. He struggled in his role, still telling me that he will be quitting soon, due to the stress. He said after the concert and everything has settled, he will quit. These were so familar because I said these earlier in the past too. After he passed on his duties, it seems like a big burden has passed down to others, but he seems to miss the days where he walked up and down for SPCO, all the stress he has, scolding others and blurting all the bad things, in one night, it has all gone. Its the care and concern we have for SPCO to lead to our unhappiness. If we were those people who seldom come for practices, we hardly even know them, I don't think they will be stressed and worried for SPCO at all.

Today, year threes thinks that CO has changed and were quitting. This is so familar too! I've said this before too. Now I looked back to the past... All the unhappiness we had has changed to incidents which can bring us laughters today. I'm glad and relieved that we all have so strong feelings for SPCO and cares so much that even hatred arises. :")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home