My Seventieth Entry. Mood: Very Sleepy
Sorry now then blog, just now watching The Three Kingdoms. Today I did not go CO camp because gotta help out a choir concert for Hsinghai at VCH.
The concert was not very good accept for the part where the guest lead singer from China and the world famous pianist performed together. Then during the second half, another pianist who was performing as well for that night sat beside me. He is young, and relatively handsome, so I asked my friend for his camera handphone and shyly asked him to take photo with me. Haha, so paiseh, all my friends were laughing at me. Haiz, actually the kids behind us spoilt our mood la. They were so noisy during the concert and somemore they sat right behind of us. Even the pianist turned his head to them too, and I also did that quite a number of times. Too noisy le, never had a concert like that before. Then when the pianist was supposed to leave for his another song, he stood up, was in a little dilemma wondering to say "bye-bye" to me or not, can see that he was quite paiseh too! Haha...
Anyway, for the giving flowers to the lead performers part, I was the one who was supposed to give him flowers lor. Ironically, he doesn't recognise me when I gave him the flowers because during that seat time it was very dark, so I knoew that he won't be able to recognise me... *phew*. So as you guys expected, the photo in the camera was pitch dark. #_#
K la, nothing else le. Tomorrow will be going down to CO after an unknown interview. See ya!
The concert was not very good accept for the part where the guest lead singer from China and the world famous pianist performed together. Then during the second half, another pianist who was performing as well for that night sat beside me. He is young, and relatively handsome, so I asked my friend for his camera handphone and shyly asked him to take photo with me. Haha, so paiseh, all my friends were laughing at me. Haiz, actually the kids behind us spoilt our mood la. They were so noisy during the concert and somemore they sat right behind of us. Even the pianist turned his head to them too, and I also did that quite a number of times. Too noisy le, never had a concert like that before. Then when the pianist was supposed to leave for his another song, he stood up, was in a little dilemma wondering to say "bye-bye" to me or not, can see that he was quite paiseh too! Haha...
Anyway, for the giving flowers to the lead performers part, I was the one who was supposed to give him flowers lor. Ironically, he doesn't recognise me when I gave him the flowers because during that seat time it was very dark, so I knoew that he won't be able to recognise me... *phew*. So as you guys expected, the photo in the camera was pitch dark. #_#
K la, nothing else le. Tomorrow will be going down to CO after an unknown interview. See ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home