My Sixty-fifth Entry. Mood: Happy
Today had a date with Zhiguan, before I went to meet him, it was my first time to think of going to trim my eyebrows all by myself. After that, I went to meet him, he was abit late, so I went to see the the showtime first and suggested to watch Ladder 49 finally. We bought 4 cheesy hotdogs and one big size lemon tea. The show is abit sad la, but not as sad as brotherhood. Later on I asked him to see my eyebrows, but he only said: How come become like that? What you want me to see? No difference la. :(. Anyway, forget it. I admire it myself can le.
Then I went to my uncle's house and had my dinner, ate many nougats as well. :) Brought many back home! Then when I reached home soon, my mum asked me to sit the new electric chair which they bought for around $8000+. -__-" So expensive. Heard can help for a more healthier body and can heal hundreds of sicknesses. Don't know real or not.
Ok, I will continue on our second day of tour.
Day 2 (08/11/2004):
We had a short sleep at night and woke up at 7+ in the morning and ate our breakfast at the hotel. Breakfast: Toast bread, ham, egg and orange juice. 2 eggs to be exact because it contains 2 yolks. Then we went off to our performing place.
We board the travelling bus again, and finally reached Sha Tin Town Hall. It looked so gorgeous from the outside and we were so excited. I helped to carry the instruments, and reached the storey. I peeped inside a side door and saw a very small stage with no platform. I thought: This should not be our stage ba. So I continued walking to a big door. Hmmph! Then I found out that its the back door... So, this implies that the small stage is indeed our stage! Saddened! :"( But I thought again, ok la, then we will not be so stressed. But the most pathetic thing is that we also found out that almost half of the audiences seats were booked by their own people to let the HKPUCO people to sit and watch out performance. #_#. Then I found out that the Shi mian luo's luos were getting loose and some had actually even fell off while transporting. So I informed the HK students there to inform the player. Yeah! So lucky that I won't be playing the two big songs of Feng Shou and Xi Xun! But the rest I have to play la... -_-.
After the rehersal, they actually offered some cakes for us. Me, Zhiguan, Angeline, Desmond, Feiyou, Ah beng and a few of us went to a Snoopy Shopping Center nearby. It has very very big Snoopy and its characters on the roof of the building! So beautiful! Very very regret that I forgot to bring my camera along. Hope that I can go back there again someday. Anyway, the things selling there were abit expensive, but really quite new fashioned and "IN" lor.
Soon, the performance was about to start. we performed and when it comes to their song, it was our turn to sit at the audiences seats to watch them play. Suddenly, one guy did a very stupid thing. Don't wish to say what happened, but really lose our SPCO's face, SP's face, and even maybe the whole Singapore's face. Haiz. Don't say le. After their performance, we stood up and applauded and cheered.
After the whole performance, we helped some of the instruments to downstairs to the lorry. We really can see that the HKPUCO's committee, although most of them were girls, they really helped out without any complains. Even those who are wearing skirts helped out too. Wah, we are very ashamed of ourselves.
Then we went back to hostel and had a good night sleep, although we slept late again. Me, Zhiguan, Angeline and Desmond shared one room. Sorry Jia Chun. I am really sorry, I don't know how to apologise to you in face though I've tried to before we came back to Singapore. It must be hard for you. Sorry.
K la. End of second day le. Desmond! Angeline! Very good hor? Got people to share to take turns to write blog. Relax la!!! :( :(. Haiz, poor me lor.
Then I went to my uncle's house and had my dinner, ate many nougats as well. :) Brought many back home! Then when I reached home soon, my mum asked me to sit the new electric chair which they bought for around $8000+. -__-" So expensive. Heard can help for a more healthier body and can heal hundreds of sicknesses. Don't know real or not.
Ok, I will continue on our second day of tour.
Day 2 (08/11/2004):
We had a short sleep at night and woke up at 7+ in the morning and ate our breakfast at the hotel. Breakfast: Toast bread, ham, egg and orange juice. 2 eggs to be exact because it contains 2 yolks. Then we went off to our performing place.
We board the travelling bus again, and finally reached Sha Tin Town Hall. It looked so gorgeous from the outside and we were so excited. I helped to carry the instruments, and reached the storey. I peeped inside a side door and saw a very small stage with no platform. I thought: This should not be our stage ba. So I continued walking to a big door. Hmmph! Then I found out that its the back door... So, this implies that the small stage is indeed our stage! Saddened! :"( But I thought again, ok la, then we will not be so stressed. But the most pathetic thing is that we also found out that almost half of the audiences seats were booked by their own people to let the HKPUCO people to sit and watch out performance. #_#. Then I found out that the Shi mian luo's luos were getting loose and some had actually even fell off while transporting. So I informed the HK students there to inform the player. Yeah! So lucky that I won't be playing the two big songs of Feng Shou and Xi Xun! But the rest I have to play la... -_-.
After the rehersal, they actually offered some cakes for us. Me, Zhiguan, Angeline, Desmond, Feiyou, Ah beng and a few of us went to a Snoopy Shopping Center nearby. It has very very big Snoopy and its characters on the roof of the building! So beautiful! Very very regret that I forgot to bring my camera along. Hope that I can go back there again someday. Anyway, the things selling there were abit expensive, but really quite new fashioned and "IN" lor.
Soon, the performance was about to start. we performed and when it comes to their song, it was our turn to sit at the audiences seats to watch them play. Suddenly, one guy did a very stupid thing. Don't wish to say what happened, but really lose our SPCO's face, SP's face, and even maybe the whole Singapore's face. Haiz. Don't say le. After their performance, we stood up and applauded and cheered.
After the whole performance, we helped some of the instruments to downstairs to the lorry. We really can see that the HKPUCO's committee, although most of them were girls, they really helped out without any complains. Even those who are wearing skirts helped out too. Wah, we are very ashamed of ourselves.
Then we went back to hostel and had a good night sleep, although we slept late again. Me, Zhiguan, Angeline and Desmond shared one room. Sorry Jia Chun. I am really sorry, I don't know how to apologise to you in face though I've tried to before we came back to Singapore. It must be hard for you. Sorry.
K la. End of second day le. Desmond! Angeline! Very good hor? Got people to share to take turns to write blog. Relax la!!! :( :(. Haiz, poor me lor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home