Sunday, October 31

My Fifty-seventh Entry. Mood: Sianz

There are two unhappy things happening today. One is public, another is personal. As for the public one, you all whould know that the China girl who was missing for the past two weeks has finally been found, but unfortunately, its a dead body. I really didn't expect that she has died, I thought she might been caught to somewhere else to be some kinda slave or whatever... Haiz, the mum must be very heart broken and shattered. But from another point of view, I think that its a relieve compared to those kids who were lost for the past few years, and has not been found, not even knowing their kid is still alive or dead.

Today went out with Zhiguan, went to watch the Shark's Tale. Its a very funny movie, haha, very stupid, lame, but indeed humourous, not forgeting its very cute too! Then we went Sim Lim to buy his hard drive for his hopeless computer. When we finished buying, he asked me where he wants to go. I said Bugis, but he said: Don't want la, there many people, very squeezy, nothing to see either. When we entered the control station waiting for train to go back to JE, he somehow called Lifang and he suddenly asked me want to go to Lifang's place to have free ice-cream or not. I asked him where is the place located, he said Orchard. -_-. As if the place is not crowded like that, still seemed so excited somemore... I want go Bugis shopping also cannot, got free ice-cream, even Orchard also can go...

Then we go see see Lifang and had some free ice-cream, then he mentioned that he also have a friend working in the same ice-cream company, also located at Orchard. He said is a female secondary school mate. But we didn't care much, so we continued walking down. Apparently, we saw the ice-cream company located near a bus stop! And yes, his friend is on duty that day, alone, I think. Wow, his friend really very cute, sweet, pretty, and has all the things which a perfect girl has lor. They were happy to see each other and chatted abit. Suddenly I felt myself so small and not an eye catching girl at all, I'm just a nobody lor. Kinda inferior, but I never said or express anything. I know Zhiguan will think that I'm ridiculous, but I admit, I was really abit jealous, don't know for what reason. After that when we went back JE, he asked me whether I thinks that his that sec sch friend is pretty or not... My heart infact aches alot, but I still did not dare to express anything, so I just smiled and nodded my head. He replied me with nodding his head as well. Hmm, she must be a very nice girl in his eyes too. I feel so inferior, I have never have this kind of feeling before, I don't know how to describe it. I dare to type these because I know his computer spoiled, and he doesn't bother to read my blog normally, so I don't mind typing here.

I know that I'm thinking way too much, but that it really affected me somehow. I think I better stop here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angeline said...

dun worry too much lah yingqi... u n zg r a perfect match... jus treat it as a test to e both of u loh... everything will turn out fine... so dun worry too much ok... no matter wat happen... theres me... :)...

11:37 PM  
Blogger ® ø ņ ğ § ² ™ said...

engine.. dun be sad liao la~~ he onli say say onli.. u surely still de best in his hearts la~ takecaRE!!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home