My Forty-ninth Entry. Mood: Happy/Stress
Eh, I don't know what's my mood now leh. Kinda happy lor, see got people post at my tagboard. ^_^ Then I finally finally see Angeline and Desmond patch liao, so happy. That time before they patch, Angeline chats with me everynight on MSN de. Then no matter how long I write my blog, she will wait for me one, then we continue to chat. Today, things have changed. I studying halfway and she suddenly offline le! So early... *sob* She don't want chat with me anymore le... :"( But its ok la, as long she is happy, I'm very glad liao.
This afternoon I went to see the Sincere Watches 50th Anniversary Exhibition (Same age as SP). The watches there are really cool. I love those which are all transparent and you can actually see the mechanics inside moving and ticking. Very nice! Then we see the masters making the watches. They are SO specific and the things were so small that they need a microscope and then start carving. The knives were specially small and tiny too! The face they were carving, we aren't really able to see it with our bare eyes.
Then we entered another section. All the watches there were made up of diamonds. They were SO sparkling and so "kua zhang". Give me I also don't want. I might just sell it away and enjoy the rest of my life... Because... Some of them actually cost over 2 million dollars! Just one watch and you are able to build a bunglow! All from the top to the bottom of the watch, even the face, were paved and filled up with diamonds. Kaoz.
Then I reached home, and waited for my brother-in-law to eat with us. He is so big shot as he was late, but I heck care him and started eating my dinner without waiting for him. Well, my sister got her wedding ring liao. Its just too small for me. It was just able to fit in my little finger on my left. He bought her many dresses as well. Don't know why, so boliao, buy so many same kind of dress for what. But its $30 per piece leh. so its around $100 lor. Heard he is not that rich, buy so many for what? Getting married liao, need even more money, why spend on all these? Don't understand. LOL.
Then I had a nap and woke up, ate some durians and started studying. Haiz, I'm progressing too slowly on my revisions le... Gotta buck up tomorrow. Haiz.
Erm, regarding my 50th entry, I'm still not sure what will be my topic. Tomorrow I will let you all know. :) Nitez!
This afternoon I went to see the Sincere Watches 50th Anniversary Exhibition (Same age as SP). The watches there are really cool. I love those which are all transparent and you can actually see the mechanics inside moving and ticking. Very nice! Then we see the masters making the watches. They are SO specific and the things were so small that they need a microscope and then start carving. The knives were specially small and tiny too! The face they were carving, we aren't really able to see it with our bare eyes.
Then we entered another section. All the watches there were made up of diamonds. They were SO sparkling and so "kua zhang". Give me I also don't want. I might just sell it away and enjoy the rest of my life... Because... Some of them actually cost over 2 million dollars! Just one watch and you are able to build a bunglow! All from the top to the bottom of the watch, even the face, were paved and filled up with diamonds. Kaoz.
Then I reached home, and waited for my brother-in-law to eat with us. He is so big shot as he was late, but I heck care him and started eating my dinner without waiting for him. Well, my sister got her wedding ring liao. Its just too small for me. It was just able to fit in my little finger on my left. He bought her many dresses as well. Don't know why, so boliao, buy so many same kind of dress for what. But its $30 per piece leh. so its around $100 lor. Heard he is not that rich, buy so many for what? Getting married liao, need even more money, why spend on all these? Don't understand. LOL.
Then I had a nap and woke up, ate some durians and started studying. Haiz, I'm progressing too slowly on my revisions le... Gotta buck up tomorrow. Haiz.
Erm, regarding my 50th entry, I'm still not sure what will be my topic. Tomorrow I will let you all know. :) Nitez!

3 Comments:
eh...sorri loh... cos i was too tired le... not i dun wan to wait leh... haha... den i also dunno wat time u studyin till mah... so i jus go off loh... sorri... :(
Eh, why you suddenly so formal... I was just joking la! We so "old" friends liao, so ke qi for what...
orhhh... haha... okok... i scared u angry ah... haha...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home