My Forty-first Entry. Mood: Good
Heyo! Today I'm better than last night, though I had a long day. Early in the morning abit sian, because was thinking need to help Ngee Jin to record, but I was afraid of my performance, I scared that I will only trouble him. But after recording, he said it was ok, so, I din't persue it anymore. But I think I really did not play very well.
Then they say they wanted to go take my camera at Sim Lim. We took 147 there and when it reaches Chinatown, the bus broke down! Everyone slowly alighted the bus and the driver gave us a complimentary ticket each to continue our journey with the next bus. Think Lingling got something troubled with her contact lens, she took it out after she aighted the spoiled bus, all the way till we reach Sim Lim! Poor thing. I saw her in this state and I promised myself that I won't wear any contact lens in the future.
Finally got my very own camera! :) So happy. Ah-Beng said he wanted to buy a harddisk, so we followed him... And I saw a very familar girl. Is it Delfi? My secondary school classmate. I said: Delfi. She turned to me and stunned... For quite a few seconds. I asked: don't remember me ah? She suddenly shouted: Ofcourse remember la!!! Wah!!! You changed alot leh!!! Then Ah-Beng asked me to ask her to give discount. Wah, I became the middleperson, and I really hate to do this. I know Delfi will be difficult, and my other friends wants a discount via me too. I really don't wish to say much. I know Delfi has a business to do, and I know that she know her limits. I know her very well and I know that she is not the kind who will not dare to give discounts if she still can, and she is not stingy type, especially to friends. I was just abit difficult at that situation.
Anyway, we just walked off after buying the harddisk with a satisfiying price from both sides. *Phew*. But we were late for the HK trip briefing at CO room. The briefing was halfway done when we reached there. Nothing much, just that Angeline gave me see something which is incredible (cannot say what thing). Then we wanted to go Holland V for dinner. Zhiguan went off with Miss. Anna, but did not say anything. so I went off with the rest first and should give him a call after we reach that place. But he suddenly SMSed me asking me to wait. I thought is to wait at Holland V, so I board bus with them till he called me. Yuan Lai he was asking me to wait for him at Dover. I was indeed annoyed. He went off without saying a word, and then we were in a kinda fierce mood when we were on phone and when he din't see me at Dover. When he reached Commonwealth, he saw me and appologised. I thought: I was also in foul mood, he too, but he appologised to me first. Was kinda touched. He even planned for my expenses for the HK trip. I was like: Wah... I was so bad tempered and all that and he still so gentle to me... Haha
Then we had our first dinner at the foodcourt eating simple things, then proceeded for out second dinner for Katong Laksa. Abit boliao, tiring, but quite silly and fun. We chatted so many things and mostly CO matters... Haha. Then I went home with Lingling together and reached home sweet home.
Ok for now. There is An Auntie Angeline (hey, all "A" leh!) rushing me to finish my blog. Gotta go now.
Then they say they wanted to go take my camera at Sim Lim. We took 147 there and when it reaches Chinatown, the bus broke down! Everyone slowly alighted the bus and the driver gave us a complimentary ticket each to continue our journey with the next bus. Think Lingling got something troubled with her contact lens, she took it out after she aighted the spoiled bus, all the way till we reach Sim Lim! Poor thing. I saw her in this state and I promised myself that I won't wear any contact lens in the future.
Finally got my very own camera! :) So happy. Ah-Beng said he wanted to buy a harddisk, so we followed him... And I saw a very familar girl. Is it Delfi? My secondary school classmate. I said: Delfi. She turned to me and stunned... For quite a few seconds. I asked: don't remember me ah? She suddenly shouted: Ofcourse remember la!!! Wah!!! You changed alot leh!!! Then Ah-Beng asked me to ask her to give discount. Wah, I became the middleperson, and I really hate to do this. I know Delfi will be difficult, and my other friends wants a discount via me too. I really don't wish to say much. I know Delfi has a business to do, and I know that she know her limits. I know her very well and I know that she is not the kind who will not dare to give discounts if she still can, and she is not stingy type, especially to friends. I was just abit difficult at that situation.
Anyway, we just walked off after buying the harddisk with a satisfiying price from both sides. *Phew*. But we were late for the HK trip briefing at CO room. The briefing was halfway done when we reached there. Nothing much, just that Angeline gave me see something which is incredible (cannot say what thing). Then we wanted to go Holland V for dinner. Zhiguan went off with Miss. Anna, but did not say anything. so I went off with the rest first and should give him a call after we reach that place. But he suddenly SMSed me asking me to wait. I thought is to wait at Holland V, so I board bus with them till he called me. Yuan Lai he was asking me to wait for him at Dover. I was indeed annoyed. He went off without saying a word, and then we were in a kinda fierce mood when we were on phone and when he din't see me at Dover. When he reached Commonwealth, he saw me and appologised. I thought: I was also in foul mood, he too, but he appologised to me first. Was kinda touched. He even planned for my expenses for the HK trip. I was like: Wah... I was so bad tempered and all that and he still so gentle to me... Haha
Then we had our first dinner at the foodcourt eating simple things, then proceeded for out second dinner for Katong Laksa. Abit boliao, tiring, but quite silly and fun. We chatted so many things and mostly CO matters... Haha. Then I went home with Lingling together and reached home sweet home.
Ok for now. There is An Auntie Angeline (hey, all "A" leh!) rushing me to finish my blog. Gotta go now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home