My Thirty-fifth Entry. Mood: Sad
Hi, I'm sorry that I'm late. I'm just kinda sad today, don't know why. Morning till afternoon, I just do my work, did some computer maintaining, and watched some TV. This evening, my "brother-in-law" came to have dinner with us again. After that, we went to visit my aunt together.
Don't know why, I just suddenly feel that life is so precious. My aunt had cancer at her uterus last time, doctor said that its too late as the cancerous cells began to spread. She went through alot of therapy, and became so weak. Now, doctor said that she has another part infected my cancer which is at the intestine. This time, she cannot have any operations because the doctor said she is already too weak. She is actually a very good aunt of mine, had bought many gifts for us, very understanding, and also, she is just 50 years old... I know she tried to act energetic just now when we visit her. Well, I really don't know what to say.
Then when I got home, Zhiguan was still working. Felt abit lonely and was doing some of my work. After he got home, we had a chat on phone and he told me a shocking news that someone in SP died again. Heard it was at Friday when we were having our dazu...
Sigh, so many "life" cases these days in SP, as well as in newspapers. We might be planning for long time after we graduated and what we want to do, and all. But when do we know when is our last day? It might be very sudden... Even those who are close with us.
I have a friend who was being beat up and slashed my parang knives at the pub, heard that they actually caught the wrong person. He lied there and nobody dares to care about him. His blood was all over the ground and he tried to beg the passer-by to help him. But all of them were too frightened to touch him and walked away, till he finally became semi-conscious. Then he heard a couple helping him out, who are actually caucasians. Outsiders helping a Singaporean? Where did the rest of Singaporeans go? When he reached the ICU, the doctor told his mother and said that he has seen similar cases and only 10% chances of survival. He even said that my friend's case is worse, thus, he asked his mother to get mentally prepared. Well, he told me all these over the phone. I was so stunned that I nearly cried out. If I hadn't called him up that day, I won't even know if this precious friend of mine is dead or alive. Thank God that he made it through. What if he did not make it, and I called up his house that day, what will his family tell me? What will be my response?
See all, good night.
Don't know why, I just suddenly feel that life is so precious. My aunt had cancer at her uterus last time, doctor said that its too late as the cancerous cells began to spread. She went through alot of therapy, and became so weak. Now, doctor said that she has another part infected my cancer which is at the intestine. This time, she cannot have any operations because the doctor said she is already too weak. She is actually a very good aunt of mine, had bought many gifts for us, very understanding, and also, she is just 50 years old... I know she tried to act energetic just now when we visit her. Well, I really don't know what to say.
Then when I got home, Zhiguan was still working. Felt abit lonely and was doing some of my work. After he got home, we had a chat on phone and he told me a shocking news that someone in SP died again. Heard it was at Friday when we were having our dazu...
Sigh, so many "life" cases these days in SP, as well as in newspapers. We might be planning for long time after we graduated and what we want to do, and all. But when do we know when is our last day? It might be very sudden... Even those who are close with us.
I have a friend who was being beat up and slashed my parang knives at the pub, heard that they actually caught the wrong person. He lied there and nobody dares to care about him. His blood was all over the ground and he tried to beg the passer-by to help him. But all of them were too frightened to touch him and walked away, till he finally became semi-conscious. Then he heard a couple helping him out, who are actually caucasians. Outsiders helping a Singaporean? Where did the rest of Singaporeans go? When he reached the ICU, the doctor told his mother and said that he has seen similar cases and only 10% chances of survival. He even said that my friend's case is worse, thus, he asked his mother to get mentally prepared. Well, he told me all these over the phone. I was so stunned that I nearly cried out. If I hadn't called him up that day, I won't even know if this precious friend of mine is dead or alive. Thank God that he made it through. What if he did not make it, and I called up his house that day, what will his family tell me? What will be my response?
See all, good night.

1 Comments:
haiz.. life is realli unpredictable.. so realli muz treasure all de times we have wid our loved 1...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home