My Thirtieth Entry. Mood: Worried
Exams are near liao, yet I have not begin my revision. Still have one assignment, and two reports to go. Haiz. Better start bucking up tomorrow. Today I just meet Zhiguan to Queensway Shopping Center to buy his brother's clothes and then go back to school, talked quite sometime with our CO officer about our HK trip, and then went to class, after lesson, meet Desmond and went home together. Nothing much today actually, but I have an update about Mingxi's condition from Australia. He is actually having infection and the doctor prescribed him antibiotics and if still not well, gotta visit that doctor again. He is having some fever now... Poor thing. Take care dude...
Well, many people asked me why am I writing my blog everyday without fail. It is because, in case if anything happens to me, I would want everyone who cares about me to know what I'm actually thinking and what happened to me lately. Here is a black and white "dairy" so that no one will talk back about me, gossip, and even composing stories about me if really anything happens. I don't care what others outside say about me, but at least those who read my blog often, I believe are those who cares for me all the time. They may not be friends who will stay by my side all the time, or maybe they were just too boliao so came and browse my blog, but at least they bothers to take a look and see what I'm going on. Till today, no more than 5 persons wrote any comments in my entries but I think there are more than 5 people reads my blog? So well, anyway, another reason why I writes my blog everyday is that I know some people are always staring at the comp when he/she gets home and doesn't want to do homework, and finally gets bored. So at least there is something new everyday for them to see... Hahaha...
Ok now, wish all my loved ones all the best and have a good night.
Well, many people asked me why am I writing my blog everyday without fail. It is because, in case if anything happens to me, I would want everyone who cares about me to know what I'm actually thinking and what happened to me lately. Here is a black and white "dairy" so that no one will talk back about me, gossip, and even composing stories about me if really anything happens. I don't care what others outside say about me, but at least those who read my blog often, I believe are those who cares for me all the time. They may not be friends who will stay by my side all the time, or maybe they were just too boliao so came and browse my blog, but at least they bothers to take a look and see what I'm going on. Till today, no more than 5 persons wrote any comments in my entries but I think there are more than 5 people reads my blog? So well, anyway, another reason why I writes my blog everyday is that I know some people are always staring at the comp when he/she gets home and doesn't want to do homework, and finally gets bored. So at least there is something new everyday for them to see... Hahaha...
Ok now, wish all my loved ones all the best and have a good night.

2 Comments:
some people are not able to write what they did everyday... maybe they envy who wrote blog everyday.
Anyway, May I know you?
yO... haha!! yah. me belongs to de last grp of ppl.. reach hme..nth 2 do.. dunwan do hmwk... n browse thru ppl's blog!!ahah!!keke!! =p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home