My Twenty-second Entry. Mood: So-so
Yesterday I went to Ngee Jin's chalet by my dad's car, but he lost way and dropped me at Tampines Mall. Then went to meet the rest, then realised that I forgot to bring SM's present. Sorry, but anyway SM did not turned up yesterday, heard she's still having fever. Take care, kid.
At the chalet, we really ate to our fullest, then we walked to a coffee-shop nearby to drink beer, drink till my eyes are so red and pain, then Zhiguan also being forced to drink by the others, and end up he keep smiling to himself. Then after that, a big group of us went to play bowling, and we were actually the last group playing at the alley. Somehow the people there were not happy about us, they thinks that we were too noisy and they hopes us to leave earlier.
After that, we went back to the chalet, so many people wish for a place to sleep, but some sleep on the stairs, some sleep on the mattress on the floor, the rest of the few guys like Ah-Beng play PS Fifa. Then Zhiguan and me went back his home for better sleep. We took cab, it was SO expensive for that period of time cab. Nearly faint. The extra charge kept jumping and jumping, and my heart kept beating and beating as well.
Then this morning I woke up around 9+ and headed home for even better sleep. While I was on my way home, I called a swimming instructor and wanted to register for his course. He told me to meet him at Jurong East Swimming Complex big pool at 6pm today. So, happily, I went home and set the alarm and plunged into my bed.
The alarm went off and suddenly I opened my eyes and saw my nephew infront of me, he said: Halo, wo you lai liao. ni qi lai liao ah? I just smiled and said "ya". Then I told him I'm going to swim, he kept saying he also want to follow. I just pack my things, patted his head and went out. He is about 3 years old.
When I reached there, I saw so many of my collegues last time, they were still working there and I was so happy to see them. I asked his if there is any BM course conducting, because the pool seemed to be so empty and no one is in the pool in fact. They were blurred and said: Can't you see the notice board there? The pool was booked today and there won't be anyone swimming in this pool today. I asked them if they know this particular instructor, and they said they never heard this guy before. @_@ They then introduced so many other instuctors to me. My first lesson will start next week Sunday 6pm at Bukit Batok swimming complex. Hope this time is not a bluff again.
Then I switched on my computer and saw a message from Derrick, he asked me to quickly go to his blog and hear whether his blog has any music. Haha.
Ok, I going sleep now...
At the chalet, we really ate to our fullest, then we walked to a coffee-shop nearby to drink beer, drink till my eyes are so red and pain, then Zhiguan also being forced to drink by the others, and end up he keep smiling to himself. Then after that, a big group of us went to play bowling, and we were actually the last group playing at the alley. Somehow the people there were not happy about us, they thinks that we were too noisy and they hopes us to leave earlier.
After that, we went back to the chalet, so many people wish for a place to sleep, but some sleep on the stairs, some sleep on the mattress on the floor, the rest of the few guys like Ah-Beng play PS Fifa. Then Zhiguan and me went back his home for better sleep. We took cab, it was SO expensive for that period of time cab. Nearly faint. The extra charge kept jumping and jumping, and my heart kept beating and beating as well.
Then this morning I woke up around 9+ and headed home for even better sleep. While I was on my way home, I called a swimming instructor and wanted to register for his course. He told me to meet him at Jurong East Swimming Complex big pool at 6pm today. So, happily, I went home and set the alarm and plunged into my bed.
The alarm went off and suddenly I opened my eyes and saw my nephew infront of me, he said: Halo, wo you lai liao. ni qi lai liao ah? I just smiled and said "ya". Then I told him I'm going to swim, he kept saying he also want to follow. I just pack my things, patted his head and went out. He is about 3 years old.
When I reached there, I saw so many of my collegues last time, they were still working there and I was so happy to see them. I asked his if there is any BM course conducting, because the pool seemed to be so empty and no one is in the pool in fact. They were blurred and said: Can't you see the notice board there? The pool was booked today and there won't be anyone swimming in this pool today. I asked them if they know this particular instructor, and they said they never heard this guy before. @_@ They then introduced so many other instuctors to me. My first lesson will start next week Sunday 6pm at Bukit Batok swimming complex. Hope this time is not a bluff again.
Then I switched on my computer and saw a message from Derrick, he asked me to quickly go to his blog and hear whether his blog has any music. Haha.
Ok, I going sleep now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home