My Seventeenth Blog. Mood: Even Relieved
This morning someone woke me up, and it's Zhiguan. He suddenly said that I don't have to practice my piano anymore le!!! Yay! Because the HongKong concert hall that we will be going does not have any piano. So Ah-Beng has to change his solo piece le. Hmm, I wonder how is he going to take this blow, he has practiced so hard and so kanjiong for his piano player, then now suddenly wants him to change piece, I think he will also be shocked and dissapointed. But I think I still have to practice in case of anything. Ah-Beng says he still wants to play that song with me...
Tomorrow I'm having test, but think today I havn't studied much. Then this afternoon my phone suddenly rang, thought is Zhiguan, hai me happy happy abit, then saw is Yinzhi's number. This guy will not call me for nothing one, sure got something need to ask me. As expected, he was asking me to go for the performance this Friday and the practice on this Thursday. He said that he will be leading the small group, so asked me to go down for help. This time I'm really "Big Shot" liao. But he thinks as if my beat is so accurate also... -__-"
Today Zhiguan is still sick, kinda worry for him, somemore it seems like he doesn't want to visit a doctor... I really can't bear to see him like so moody. I don't know how to relief his pain either. Abit useless. Wish to bring him to doctor tomorrow if I can.
Ok, gotta go and study for my test liao. Wish me good luck!
Tomorrow I'm having test, but think today I havn't studied much. Then this afternoon my phone suddenly rang, thought is Zhiguan, hai me happy happy abit, then saw is Yinzhi's number. This guy will not call me for nothing one, sure got something need to ask me. As expected, he was asking me to go for the performance this Friday and the practice on this Thursday. He said that he will be leading the small group, so asked me to go down for help. This time I'm really "Big Shot" liao. But he thinks as if my beat is so accurate also... -__-"
Today Zhiguan is still sick, kinda worry for him, somemore it seems like he doesn't want to visit a doctor... I really can't bear to see him like so moody. I don't know how to relief his pain either. Abit useless. Wish to bring him to doctor tomorrow if I can.
Ok, gotta go and study for my test liao. Wish me good luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home