My Seventh Entry. Mood: Blurr
Good morning, I just woke up. Today later going to look for ZhiGuan again, to update his pssport. He suddenly pulled the time earlier to 12.30. So now I'm in a rush le. Then tonight is Meijun's birthday celebration, too bad Rongguang and Shijun cannot come, or else its alot more fun.
Last night I finally touched Ah-Beng's scores le, it has really been sometime since I touched my piano. Suddenly I felt so good and relaxed after playing my piano, though the scores are so chim.
Too bad I have to go le, or I would want to play piano again now. And tonight have to go Meijun's house, or else I would also want to play piano tonight. Can't play after 10pm, or else my family will be very unhappy.
Gota run...
Last night I finally touched Ah-Beng's scores le, it has really been sometime since I touched my piano. Suddenly I felt so good and relaxed after playing my piano, though the scores are so chim.
Too bad I have to go le, or I would want to play piano again now. And tonight have to go Meijun's house, or else I would also want to play piano tonight. Can't play after 10pm, or else my family will be very unhappy.
Gota run...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home