Friday, September 10

My Sixth Entry. Mood: Tired

This morning I was abit upset about my mother, she yelled at me for small things, yet she say things nicely to my sister for big things. I don't think I want to talk about it.

Then I went to look for ZhiGuan they all at SP FC2. Suddenly, there goes my face allergy again. It happens every 3/4 months, and each time lasts about 45mins. Then go watch A Cinderella Story. Quite romantic, worth a watch for those girls out there who likes romance movies. Please take note of that part whereby the gal dances with the "prince" and imagine if the girl is you... Awwww......

Ok, change topic. Still got 2 more reports to go, but think I'm going to try out Ah-Beng's solo piece first. Then still got test this Monday. SADZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home