My Fifth Entry. Mood: Happy
Yes! Finally and at last... I have my blog back le. It was having some problem de, now I can start to post liao.
Tomorrow going out with ZG to watch movie. Even though don't have the Shaolin DaGeDa, he has decided to accompany me tomorrow. :) Think I always make him sad and angry all the times, but in the end he always give in abit, then I give in abit, then ok le. (Think I'm not a good girlfriend, but lucky for me to find such a great boyfriend).
Now I'm eating cup noodles. Its my favourite though it is not healthy.
I'm happy enough though I still have reports and test to do and study. I'm now feeling very relaxed.
Tomorrow going out with ZG to watch movie. Even though don't have the Shaolin DaGeDa, he has decided to accompany me tomorrow. :) Think I always make him sad and angry all the times, but in the end he always give in abit, then I give in abit, then ok le. (Think I'm not a good girlfriend, but lucky for me to find such a great boyfriend).
Now I'm eating cup noodles. Its my favourite though it is not healthy.
I'm happy enough though I still have reports and test to do and study. I'm now feeling very relaxed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home