Sunday, September 19

My Fifteenth Entry. Mood: Worried

I have not done much today at home, as I thought that I will be studying hard today. Tommorow will be my test yet I have not done much revision. But luckily I have just finished the first question of tutorial. Haha... ^_^""

I gotta start playing piano again on Tuesday. Must work hard.

I think I'm worrying about all the things around me these days, my friends and family, especially my family. Think outsiders will never know. I think I better don't talk about it. I broke down while I was bathing just now. How come only my dad and me are bearing all the problems yet we never complained anything before. We are always the middle persons. How about my problems? My friends expects me to console them but they had never asked about me, and my family thinks I don't care this family much and they never understands my life I'm facing outside. I wanted to say alot of things just now but after watching a small documentory, I think I felt slightly better, but I'm somehow still worried for my mum.

Just now the documentory was talking about depressions in Singapore. I'm wondering if I'm having depression. The symptoms are somehow the same as what I am these days. I can eat a meal for more than an hour these days, or even not to eat. Then everytime headache, then lost interest in everything. Keep thinking I have so many stress and no one understands me.

Do you have the same symptoms? Please don't think that it can't be cured, as it CAN be cured. Do look for psychologists if you think you are having depression, or toll free for hotline: 97990896.

Stay happy always, as PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home