Monday, September 13

My Ninth Blog. Mood: Happy

Ok, so I thought today is my test. Last night I studied until very late and today I studied the whole day, and even wrote plenty of notes. And of course, If you people have been following my blog, you will know that I'm kinda stress for today's test.

BUT ALL THESE ARE JUST A BIG MISTAKE!!!

I entered the class and noticed something isn't right. The whole class was so relaxed that it doesn't seem if there is going to have any tests. Then I asked my friend: Today got test right? She answered: Test? Crazy ah you? At that very point of time, my whole world was about to blackout. Think it must be the last lesson which I actually missed it and teacher postponed it to next week that day. Ok, thats so lucky for me as that I have read my NEXT WEEK'S test so early, and there is time for me to memorise all the equations which I hadn't really memorised.

By the way, I havn't tell you all my previous test result for last week's. I'm so sad for the marks. When I got the paper, I hardly have any mood to listen to the lecture anymore. Don't ask me how many marks I got la, I pass la, but not so good la.

Ok, as you can see, my mood indicated is "happy" but I have said so many not-so-happy things. Well it's because people must look ahead, don't brood over the past. Tomorrow I will have plenty of time to play piano. Think the reports I will do them when I'm not playing piano and when I'm not tired. Because I have made a survey in my class that most of them have not done most of their reports, so I can take abit of time. *^_^*

Then these days can accompany my mum at home, as you all know, my mum is a housewife and has no much fiends, so most of the time she stays at home alone as my sister keeps going out and my dad has to work. That will be so bored. So its good for me to stay home sometimes to chat chat with my mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home