My Fourteenth Blog. Mood: Tired
It's the end of the day again. I had a tough and tiring day as expected yesterday. In the afternoon, I went PS to look for Shimin for the Dance Studio and CO room keys with my dad's car, then me and my dad went to SP to take the drums, and then we go all the way to Bedok. Before we reach the destination, we nearly lost our way, me and my dad can't really concentrate. Just think the whole route from Jurong, to PS, back to SP, and then to Bedok, just for one drum for just one particular song.
During the whole evening, we had some going through of the pieces and practices before we go up the stage. Then had some sound check, then went for dinner, then go back to prepare for performance, and go up to perform... That whole period of time was nearly boring me to death. I didn't talk to those people much, really cannot tahan the way they talk. They talk so many nonsenses and think so highly of themselves. I meant only the guys. The girls were perfectly alright, just that I was not close to them. It was so boring, no one to chat with.
After the performance, I saw my mum and dad there waiting for me. I suddenly felt a sense of secure and warmth around me. Then my dad drove me back to SP to put the drums. It was so pitch dark in the SP road. Luckily got my dad, otherwise I don't know how to return the drums tonight myself.
Now I'm back at home, that stupid Yinzhi suddenly MSNed me that he saw me on stage when he was on the way home just now. I was so bored just now but he didn't approach me. But he claimed that he called me but I never hear, so he walked away le. It was such a pity.
Ok, tomorrow can't go out to meet ZG to return him Shimin's keys le. He got to babysit at home, and I will be having tests on Monday and Wednesday, and will be rushing an assignment which has to be handed in on Monday.
During the whole evening, we had some going through of the pieces and practices before we go up the stage. Then had some sound check, then went for dinner, then go back to prepare for performance, and go up to perform... That whole period of time was nearly boring me to death. I didn't talk to those people much, really cannot tahan the way they talk. They talk so many nonsenses and think so highly of themselves. I meant only the guys. The girls were perfectly alright, just that I was not close to them. It was so boring, no one to chat with.
After the performance, I saw my mum and dad there waiting for me. I suddenly felt a sense of secure and warmth around me. Then my dad drove me back to SP to put the drums. It was so pitch dark in the SP road. Luckily got my dad, otherwise I don't know how to return the drums tonight myself.
Now I'm back at home, that stupid Yinzhi suddenly MSNed me that he saw me on stage when he was on the way home just now. I was so bored just now but he didn't approach me. But he claimed that he called me but I never hear, so he walked away le. It was such a pity.
Ok, tomorrow can't go out to meet ZG to return him Shimin's keys le. He got to babysit at home, and I will be having tests on Monday and Wednesday, and will be rushing an assignment which has to be handed in on Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home