My Twelveth Entry. Mood: So-so
Just now that contractor come my house again say want to check the colours for the new cabinet in my room, I was still in bed that time, then he come... @_@ Haha, it's ok la. Then I saw the brochure for delivery for Pizza and KFC, I really wish to have it today, but my mum and sister don't agree. Haiz. So maybe have to wait till next week le.
Talking about the two guys I met for practice yesterday, I don't really like them. They I feel that they are thinking highly of themselves and kinda look down on me because one of them actually say: SPCO sucks. And that I am from SPCO. I feel so strange there, all of them are strangers to me, except for one girl. I hope this Satuday's performance can end quickly, so that I don't have to practice with them anymore.
Later me and Yinzhi going out to buy something, need him to lead me the way because I'm not so sure of the route, and moreover ZhiGuan will be having classes. But it's ok, I'm still meeting him for dinner. *^_^* Then I have to go class le.
Talking about the two guys I met for practice yesterday, I don't really like them. They I feel that they are thinking highly of themselves and kinda look down on me because one of them actually say: SPCO sucks. And that I am from SPCO. I feel so strange there, all of them are strangers to me, except for one girl. I hope this Satuday's performance can end quickly, so that I don't have to practice with them anymore.
Later me and Yinzhi going out to buy something, need him to lead me the way because I'm not so sure of the route, and moreover ZhiGuan will be having classes. But it's ok, I'm still meeting him for dinner. *^_^* Then I have to go class le.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home