My Tenth Entry. Mood: Delighted
Ok, so almost half of my day was indeed playing piano. I only learnt the first 5 pages of the scores, and there are still about 6 pages to go... I really hope I won't dissapointed Ah-Beng, but I'm indeed a little lousy. <:(
During the late afternoon, I felt kinda tired. My mum was so silent alone, so I switched on my computer and taught her how to use. She was happy, I know, though she did not express out. I went to the Singapore Pool's page and taught her how to play the 4D number checkers. She was excited and tried many numbers. Haha. Then after she played, she complained that she is getting a headache because of staring at the screen for so long. But I know next time she is still willing to learn more. Think next time I will find out more things in the computer to let her play, and I will even teach her how to switch on my computer so that she can play if she is bored. Hmm, she got to practice more on how to handle the mouse. She's kinda scared and nervous when holding the mouse.
Later on, she went to cook dinner and I headed to take a nap. Then I woke up and eat, watched TV, and now I am doing my report halfway. Gotta post my blog up before 12am you see... So typing blog now. Gotta go now...
During the late afternoon, I felt kinda tired. My mum was so silent alone, so I switched on my computer and taught her how to use. She was happy, I know, though she did not express out. I went to the Singapore Pool's page and taught her how to play the 4D number checkers. She was excited and tried many numbers. Haha. Then after she played, she complained that she is getting a headache because of staring at the screen for so long. But I know next time she is still willing to learn more. Think next time I will find out more things in the computer to let her play, and I will even teach her how to switch on my computer so that she can play if she is bored. Hmm, she got to practice more on how to handle the mouse. She's kinda scared and nervous when holding the mouse.
Later on, she went to cook dinner and I headed to take a nap. Then I woke up and eat, watched TV, and now I am doing my report halfway. Gotta post my blog up before 12am you see... So typing blog now. Gotta go now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home