Monday, September 20

My Sixteenth Blog. Mood: Relieved

I just finished my test this evening. Luckily it was not so difficult as I thought at first.

This morning I had a same normal day to study for test, then at around 5.30pm, I reached CO room and saw Ah-Beng. I didn't dare to let him see me because I was afraid that he would ask about Yu Bei again. So I hid behind the timpani. Unfortunately that Zhiguan pointed me to them. Think it's alright la, I didn't care so much that time, I was just thinking how will my test later be going. Then it was getting late, I wanted to eat KFC but Zhiguan was still playing cello. I wanted to rush him but was afraid that he would be unhappy because he was so engrossed practicing his cello just now... Then finally he stopped and asked me to go eat. But when he stepped out of CO room, he went to play parallel bar with the rest. -__-" I was really abit kanjiong that time but don't know how to express myself to him.

However, the worst part is that when I entered the classroom, I found that two of my friends have not reached yet. Kind of kanjiong for them at first, then they finally entered le. After the paper, I took my colonel burger which I left earlier, then my that two friends saw and laugh at me, saying: Huh, now then you eat? Just now we eat very slowly, dilly dally somemore then come for test leh! Haha!.

Tomorrow I have to start practicing my piano again. But don't forget that I still have one and a half reports to go, and a test on Wednesday. Paiseh Shimin, can't go for practice this Wednesday le. Unless you ask the "Big Shot" to come after 9.30pm and wait for me. Haha. By the time, I will become the "Big Shot" liao. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home