Wednesday, September 22

My Eighteenth Blog. Mood: Tired

Hi all. Today, my blog will be very special. There is a most important person that I must talk about, and that's Junie, my ex-poly classmate. She saw my blog this afternoon, and complained that I wrote only about CO things everyday. Now I shall talk about her.

She is one of my "most-able-to click-on" friends in my poly life and we studied and tok cok together during lectures. The best part is that she is also a great fan of Jay Chou, same as me. This afternoon we talked so much about this coming Jay's concert. She had so much inner-news and heard that the most expensive ticket was sold out. And OMG she is going to get black market! I thought that I am most siao liao, can't see that she is more siao than me. Seems like I still don't understand her well enough. But heard that the black market will sell much cheaper if you are getting it at last minute before the concert.

Dear Junie, I have some words from the bottom of my heart that I wish to say to you. Actually, I've always admired you. (Don't get the wrong idea.) I know you might think yourself not pretty, but you have a very special charisma which I think even if girls who has cool character might not even have your this kind of style. Because when you are cute, you are the cutest, when you are angry, you really get fierce. You seldom/never wear a mask on your face and that's what the best you can ever find in this world now. To tell you the truth, you are one of the most perfect girl that I have ever met in my whole life. And all the above are true words lor.

So I've written so many le, may I write my blog for today now? I "studied" for test today as I was writting all my notes into my fullscap paper, then during my test just now, I opened my fullscap to write...... Think clever people will get what I mean.

Then went CO, nothing interesting happened which the only happening things happened on Chuan Cheng, and not the rest. So there is nothing much to say. I have not ate the cake. Heard is coffee flavour one. I don't like coffee, so I did not take. Siewping... It's such a pity leh.

When I was walking to take bus just now, the bus was departing le, Zhiguan did not hold me back. He let me go. I have not talked to him properly since we saw each other today. <:(

Then when I was waiting for lift, a small "fly" (did not see clearly) flew into my left eye. It was such a pain, and I was actually talking on phone with Zhiguan that time and I just screamed. Think I scared him off abit ba. He was abit kanjiong. The "fly" bit my eye as well, so I still feel abit of pain till now. But I'm alright dudes, for those who are seeing this blog and are jumping and eyes glowing on this screen and are trying to call me to ask me whether I'm alright or not and those who are nearly wet their eyes with tears just for me. I'm alright... Don't worry people... God Bless Singapore... (Composed by George.W Bush, Improvised by Engine).

Tomorrow I think I'm going down to Toa Payoh to take the Swimming Instructor's Course form, then go treatment my hair, then going to class. So yinzhi, sorry that I won't be able to go down tomorrow, but I try my best and luck ok? Don't worry, Weiqiang will be there. No stranger liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home