Friday, September 24

My Twentieth Entry. Mood: Very Tired

Today is our SPCO performance at Neptune Restaurant celebrating SP's Charity Golf. We not only played our songs there, we even helped labouring To carry and pack all the goods.

At first, all of us thought that we only have to put the torchlight into the goodie bag. We were all so enthusiastic and quickly finished our part and: "Ding Ding!!!" SPCO finished le! Then came another object... then another... and another... until the eighth one. We all became abit tired packing the things soon, but I can see the teamwork and sequence from putting the torch, until our QC and QA.

Inside SP's Charity Golf Goodie bag:

1) Camara-like torch

2) Kamansi (don't know if spelt correct) lemon-lime drink invented by SP Chemical Process Technology (Food Option) long time ago.

3) Tropical Island room perfume invented by SP Chemical Process Technology (Industrial Chemistry Option) during last year or so.

4) 20% Discount voucher on suits and skirts. (I think)

5) An envelope containing don't know what.

6) Pink programme sheet

7) An air-con filter paper. (Don't know why giving that either)

8) Last but not least... AN UGLY LOOKING SCARF.

Then Evelyn pulled me to do pedicure with her and buy Weiqiang's shoes. But there were no men's shoes selling around that area and her pedicure shop is unavailable, thus, she bought a bread for her Weiqiang and we headed back to the restaurant. Forgot that Zhiguan won't be joining us for dinner, I forgot to buy him a bread as well.

After that, we had a rehersal, and then went for dinner. I think the dinner is cooked by the restaurant itself. Our dinner is fried rice, and is packed in styrofoam box, quite big box. We were not allowed to sit in the restaurant to eat, so we sat at the side of the restaurant, siting on the floor and eat. The performance was quite not bad today, but just that the people were not listening, and during Hafiz solo, he accidentally broke one of his strings of zhongruan halfway through the song.

When we went back to school, Evelyn asked me to join them for midnight show, but I was thinking to better finish writing my blog for today, so I rejected them. Haha... no la, just joking. I just want to save money and if I go and watch midnight show, many people will be unhappy like example my family. So the rest of us went clementi to eat and headed home.

When I switched on my computer just now, I saw my blog finally had the VERY FIRST comment. It was written by Derrick (don't understand why he got this name). Many things around me happening are CO things, so a bigger part of my life is regarding CO. We always see each other, practically at least 2-3 times a week. But as for our class, we only goes out one time or so per month. If you see my previous entries, you will notice that I did write about our class during Meijun's birthday. All of you are my friends, I treat all of you equally inside my heart, and in blog, I write things happening day by day. So I'm just writing down the facts of what actually happening during that very day. I did write about my family too right? Dear Derrick and Junie, if you guys wants me to write more regarding us, plan some outings la... So long never go Sentosa to swim liao, and bury Mao Mao and let Shijun step on him liao. Junie can stay in the shelter and help us to look after our bags. Keke... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger HeNgZz said...

wahaha! yah hor! i forgot can put comments...hahaha. get ur TAGBOARD! likedat make comments very troublesome leh...hahahA! so sad cant join u all for performance...i got impt things to do today! lol...take care dude...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home