Thursday, September 23

My Nineteenth Blog. Mood: Moody

I'm feeling kinda sian today. My mum scolded me this morning then I went out. When I reached Toa Payoh, the swimming complex headquater said that there is no course available for instructors swimming course, please check on our website probably next month or so. Then I went treatment my hair, now my hair seems even more drier. Then I went to class and get back my results. It was poorer than I expected, again. Then I went CO, at least happy abit liao. But why am I so sway these days? *Sigh*

Not much mood to write today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Derrick said...

Yo Engine, relax la... Like me sit at one corner and rot... Anyway you every go CO? Every blog you wrote always got CO inside. Pls tok more about ur life la. COCOCOCO. sian man. haha.. anyway take care

11:28 PM  
Blogger QiQi said...

To Derrick:

Firstly, the percussion section still wants me to go back.

Secondly, they misses me so much everyday.

Thirdly, whenever I sees them, I somehow feel happier.

These are the reasons why I go back everyday. Haha.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home