My Twenty-fifth Entry. Mood: Sleepy
I reached school today at around 2pm, prepared to go for dazu. Today's dazu is really very boring, because only has 3 songs. Play here play there only those three songs.Then Ah-Beng conducted awhile after Mr. Lee has left. His conducting is very funny and cute. Think he is afraid to point or scared that he will point wrongly, then became very stiff and very cautious. Hahaha. It is indeed not easy songs as the rhythms are the same all the way, so, everyone, do see him and cooperate.
Soon, Ms. Anna came and hear us practise, and briefed us regarding the HongKong trip things. Yeah! Two person per room! Hmm, don't know who to sleep with. Xingzuan, Evelyn or Angeline? Heard that the room is abit like hotel though it's a hostel. Wow, can't wait to go.
Then we went to eat Ban Mian, and then walked abit at the Pasar Malam, and then took bus with Ling Ling and went home.
Tomorrow think I will be going school to take the sticks from Desmond, and hope I can have a practice with the other percussionist on Friday for Ya Zi Ban Zui. Must practice liao, not much time left.
Soon, Ms. Anna came and hear us practise, and briefed us regarding the HongKong trip things. Yeah! Two person per room! Hmm, don't know who to sleep with. Xingzuan, Evelyn or Angeline? Heard that the room is abit like hotel though it's a hostel. Wow, can't wait to go.
Then we went to eat Ban Mian, and then walked abit at the Pasar Malam, and then took bus with Ling Ling and went home.
Tomorrow think I will be going school to take the sticks from Desmond, and hope I can have a practice with the other percussionist on Friday for Ya Zi Ban Zui. Must practice liao, not much time left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home