Monday, September 27

My Twenty-third Entry. Mood: Tired

Don't know why I'm still tired now, I woke up at 1pm this afternoon and am still tired. I remembered that last night Zhiguan told me if he don't have class this afternoon, he will go Mustafa with me, however, he said that most probably he will still have class, but I still hope for that minimum chance of going out with me today. So when I woke up this afternoon, I quickly see my handphone and check whether he got message me any good news or not. Then I saw he message: I no more class liao. I saw this and I was so happy, I quickly wanted to jump out of bed then he called me at that point of time, and he said he will be going out with his class to Soul Garden as class gathering. But it's not his fault because he didn't know about it as his class gathering was a last minute one. But he promised that he will go out with me tomorrow. ^_^

So I just be a good girl at home to accompany my mum and do my report. Argh, the report is so difficult, I was really stucked. Before I noticed, it was nearly 5pm. I'm having class at 6.30, so I quickly go and prepare to bath and eat and then go CO room meet Zhiguan then he accompany go class.

The class is getting emptier and emptier day by day. More and more people are quitting. All the closer friends has really left, so I just have to make new friends again. The teacher kept talking non stop, and we kept copying the notes down non stop as well. We really cannot concentrate copying and listening to her at the same time, thus, some of them began to complain.

After the class, I went home, alight the bus, and walk to my dad's taiji class to go home with him together as usual every Monday. His taiji friends always "suan" him that he is a fortunate dad that his daughter accompanies him home every week. Actually its just walk pass and just making a convenient to go home with him, and so that I won't be alone at the dark street going home. Anyway, I went there and they were having mooncake festival celebration that time, so I was able to eat cakes again, because not long ago, when I went to fetch my dad, they were having teacher's day celebration that time and eating cakes when I reach there. So today I earned a piece of cake again. Haha, getting a piece of cake for me these days is just a piece of cake to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home