Thursday, September 30

My Twenty-sixth Entry. Mood: Sleepy Again.

Wow, just in time... One more minute to 12am. Today I rushed finish my report and I've handed all my reports in liao. YEAH! Then I checked whether there is any class tonight or not, so I called my teacher and he said ya. So I prepared and packed my things, meet up Zhiguan, Desmond came, I took the sticks from him and then tied the ribbon. I was trying my best to make it look nice when Zhiguan came suddenly and tied the ribbons so long and droopy... Haha, but it made it quite special, so I did not insist to change it.

Then I went for the practical class, and after the class, left Alan and I so we asked teacher to just give us both to see our test results for Ms. Chan's subject. Luckily I passed. Thought it was a very difficult test.

I went to see my bank account balance, and am glad that I still have quite some amount in it. I hope to bring my mum out tomorrow and go shopping with her and treat her so medicure and pedicure. Think she has not done these kind of things before, and she has been complaining about her feet thing these days. Don't wish her to stay at home all the time either. However, I'm going to school to practice for Ya Zi Ban Zui tomorrow at 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home