My Twenty-ninth Entry. Mood: So-so
Yesterday was our performance at Swiss Hotel, and the Guest-of-Honour was Mr. Lee Hsien Loong. As I mentioned earlier, there was one big thing happened yesterday. That is... Mr. Lee's bodygaurds told us to stay at the resting room after our performance as the P.M. Lee would like to take photos with us. We were so excited, and asked Ms. Anna to come along. In the end, we arranged ourselves orderly and stayed in out position just to wait for him for I think about 20mins or so. When he came, we clapped and invited him to come to the center of our crowd. Then we initially forgot all about our school principal until Ms. Anna asked the principal to join us. Think the principal was abit shy also because he knows that we only care of taking photo with P.M. Lee one. Haha. Then he just took some of the photos and left. Think his time must be so precious. When we looked down from the room window, we see the traffic police stopping the 3 lanes just to give way for his 4 cars to move. Really quite big shot, and I'm not being sacarstic or what. I'm just saying the truth of what I think from the bottom of my heart. If can, I also want to be the P.M. of Singapore. ^_^ Can really feel the unexplained power all around the atmosphere when he arrives lor.
Ok, before our performance, we played with Ms. Anna's daugther and she was really very cute! And became the limelight of the afternoon within SPCO. After that, we went to watch the movie called "White Chicks". It was very funny, nearly laughed until we fall on the ground. Great show. After that we were in rush to get back to the hotel in time and so we somewhat competed with each other in a "race". Haha. So stupid, don't know who started first one. :P
Today I woke up very very late in the afternoon, think 1.30p.m like that, and had my "breakfast". Then at 2p.m, I watched the fengshui show again. Its really very amazing.
Just now Mingxi called from Australia and has chatted quite awhile. He said he drank soup about a week ago and got choked, some soup got into his ear and can't come out. Then he dripped some water into his ear hopping to get the soup out together as he tilt his head and jump, but no avail. His ear somehow got blocked even more and can't hear properly. He consulted a doctor and the doctor simply said that it was some ear wax. So he cleared the ear wax, and it got better abit. But there was still abit of blocking, so he dripped some water into his ear again, and this time, it got worse, his left ear was really blocked and not a drop of water came out. Now he really can't use his left ear to hear properly and everything he heard were so blur, and when he is talking, the voice he heard is like covering one side of our ear and talk like that, and he even feel some pain in it. Haha, I know he is anxious and worried, but I think the whole thing is abit funny. Hahaha.
Ok, before our performance, we played with Ms. Anna's daugther and she was really very cute! And became the limelight of the afternoon within SPCO. After that, we went to watch the movie called "White Chicks". It was very funny, nearly laughed until we fall on the ground. Great show. After that we were in rush to get back to the hotel in time and so we somewhat competed with each other in a "race". Haha. So stupid, don't know who started first one. :P
Today I woke up very very late in the afternoon, think 1.30p.m like that, and had my "breakfast". Then at 2p.m, I watched the fengshui show again. Its really very amazing.
Just now Mingxi called from Australia and has chatted quite awhile. He said he drank soup about a week ago and got choked, some soup got into his ear and can't come out. Then he dripped some water into his ear hopping to get the soup out together as he tilt his head and jump, but no avail. His ear somehow got blocked even more and can't hear properly. He consulted a doctor and the doctor simply said that it was some ear wax. So he cleared the ear wax, and it got better abit. But there was still abit of blocking, so he dripped some water into his ear again, and this time, it got worse, his left ear was really blocked and not a drop of water came out. Now he really can't use his left ear to hear properly and everything he heard were so blur, and when he is talking, the voice he heard is like covering one side of our ear and talk like that, and he even feel some pain in it. Haha, I know he is anxious and worried, but I think the whole thing is abit funny. Hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home