My Twenty-eighth Entry. Mood: Very Very Sleepy.
I'm sorry that I came home so late today. I will write my blog again tomorrow and say what happened today. Really too tired le. By the way, what I want to say now is that the prime minister is really really the "Big Shot" that I mentioned in some early blog, and he IS REALLY VERY BIG SHOT TODAY! He has so many bodyguards not only physically around him, but also all around the building! WAOW... O_O But of course, this is not the biggest thing yet. Do you want to know the biggest thing?
*To know what's the biggest thing happened just now, please stay tuned for the next entry of my blog tomorrow. Don't go away! I'll be right back...*
Anyway, last night after puting down the phone with Zhiguan, just before I was wanting to shut down the computer, Derrick MSNed me, and we chatted quite a long time. Derrick: I didn't know that you are having all these problems, though I always know that you DO have problems but you never say out and never showed it on your face. I don't know how to console you as I've never met this kind of problems before. I know I totally have no rights to give any comments, but just want to say that "Problems must come, and problems must go". If we really can't solve the problem, at least we should improve and give a better situation. I am really very honoured to be your first friend who comes to your mind when you are down. You always say that I always don't finish listening to what others got to say, and then interrupt and take my own thinking as correct. I remember you once said that I'm not a good listener, but I hope I did not dissapoint you last night as I know this time you really need a real listening ear, so I did not interupt.
Ok, anyway, friends can find me to confide all problems.
Ok, really very tired. -_- zzZ
*To know what's the biggest thing happened just now, please stay tuned for the next entry of my blog tomorrow. Don't go away! I'll be right back...*
Anyway, last night after puting down the phone with Zhiguan, just before I was wanting to shut down the computer, Derrick MSNed me, and we chatted quite a long time. Derrick: I didn't know that you are having all these problems, though I always know that you DO have problems but you never say out and never showed it on your face. I don't know how to console you as I've never met this kind of problems before. I know I totally have no rights to give any comments, but just want to say that "Problems must come, and problems must go". If we really can't solve the problem, at least we should improve and give a better situation. I am really very honoured to be your first friend who comes to your mind when you are down. You always say that I always don't finish listening to what others got to say, and then interrupt and take my own thinking as correct. I remember you once said that I'm not a good listener, but I hope I did not dissapoint you last night as I know this time you really need a real listening ear, so I did not interupt.
Ok, anyway, friends can find me to confide all problems.
Ok, really very tired. -_- zzZ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home