My Twenty-seventh Entry. Mood: Happy
Yeah! Tomorrow our Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will be coming to SP's Dinner and Dance! Our CO will be performing a few great songs. Great day for our student conductor, Mr. Heng Peicheng (Ah-Beng).
Today actually abit sad. My mum did not want to go out with me. She say waste money. I say I pay, she ask me to save the money. So I do my assignment today, and finally, there is a big break through! The sum which I have stucked for weeks has finally been solved! Yeah! Thanks for Mr. Pok's guidence...
After that, I went IMM and shop for awhile and found something very interesting and cute, and decided to buy it for Zhiguan. It is a small windmill which is a penguin, and the turing part is its wings. Haha. Then I rushed to the curry puff shop and bought 6 curry puffs, end up, all my $6 wasted on the curry puffs. So I ate the curry puffs as my dinner.
When I reach school, we went to eat together, and then ironically I told the rest about an incident which happened long two years ago. The guys listening to me were planning to beat him up. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!! It has been for so long, I don't want any thing extra to happen again. Me and him are finally just hi-bye friends again. I don't wish to rack the things up. I was merely just saying about what happened that time and got abit worked up, but I really don't wish I have any thing links to him anymore.
During the practice, I was so glad that Shimin grabbed the 3-beats quite well liao. Haha, she must be practising it herself hard. Also, we finally passed her birthday presents to her, which has been kept by us for past don't know how many weeks. Glad that she likes the present too. Today in the practice everyone improved, and has helped Angeline in her Feng Shou too (though I'm having throat pain now), only that stupid Weiqiang keep doing extra things. Waste time.
Yeah, tomorrow gotta wake up early to rehersal at 7am. Will be seeing Lee Hsien Loong.
Today actually abit sad. My mum did not want to go out with me. She say waste money. I say I pay, she ask me to save the money. So I do my assignment today, and finally, there is a big break through! The sum which I have stucked for weeks has finally been solved! Yeah! Thanks for Mr. Pok's guidence...
After that, I went IMM and shop for awhile and found something very interesting and cute, and decided to buy it for Zhiguan. It is a small windmill which is a penguin, and the turing part is its wings. Haha. Then I rushed to the curry puff shop and bought 6 curry puffs, end up, all my $6 wasted on the curry puffs. So I ate the curry puffs as my dinner.
When I reach school, we went to eat together, and then ironically I told the rest about an incident which happened long two years ago. The guys listening to me were planning to beat him up. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!! It has been for so long, I don't want any thing extra to happen again. Me and him are finally just hi-bye friends again. I don't wish to rack the things up. I was merely just saying about what happened that time and got abit worked up, but I really don't wish I have any thing links to him anymore.
During the practice, I was so glad that Shimin grabbed the 3-beats quite well liao. Haha, she must be practising it herself hard. Also, we finally passed her birthday presents to her, which has been kept by us for past don't know how many weeks. Glad that she likes the present too. Today in the practice everyone improved, and has helped Angeline in her Feng Shou too (though I'm having throat pain now), only that stupid Weiqiang keep doing extra things. Waste time.
Yeah, tomorrow gotta wake up early to rehersal at 7am. Will be seeing Lee Hsien Loong.

3 Comments:
thank u beri much yingqi... i have waited since i reach hm for u to post ur blog so tt i can read then post a comment and say thank u to u... realli thank u beri much leh... realli... and sorri for ur throat pain also... i abit toopid n slow loh so forgif me... :)... if ur throat still pain... i advice u to go n squeeze lemon and then mix with a cup of plain water n drink... wil recover de... if not i will be beri guilty... sorri... and thank u beri beri much...
thank u beri much yingqi... i have waited since i reach hm for u to post ur blog so tt i can read then post a comment and say thank u to u... realli thank u beri much leh... realli... and sorri for ur throat pain also... i abit toopid n slow loh so forgif me... :)... if ur throat still pain... i advice u to go n squeeze lemon and then mix with a cup of plain water n drink... wil recover de... if not i will be beri guilty... sorri... and thank u beri beri much...
For the first time I had two same comments at one go. You are not slow at your pace like this lor. Your are considered normal and quite good le. You don't have to thank me at all because it's somehow my job 'cause I'm a senior. Last time I practice with many people the same way like this too, I sang till my throat is worse than yesterday.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home