My Thirty-second Entry. Mood: Tired
This afternoon I saw Desmond online and told him about my dream last night. Anyway after I woke up that time, I really felt abit pity for them. Oh well, anyway, I grumbled to him somethings and went to school after that. The people at CO were so busy practising, I din't dare to disturb them, and I was so hungry, therefore I went to have my dinner alone first, then went to cafe and bought a cup of cold-chocolate. Suddenly, I saw Mr. Lee and another pluck teacher entered the cafe too, and they bought chicken pies. Haha. Then I told them I'm going to CO, and I went off.
Soon later, they said they are going to have dinner together. I was waiting for Zhiguan, so in the end he, me, Ah-Beng and Feiyou went to eat together at FC4.
After that, I went to my practical class. Today's class is going to be the formal report's experiment, so I better be alert. The moment I entered the room, I saw Shupei, she said she forgot to bring the notes which she intended to lend me, so she is bringing it tomorrow. Aiyo, tomorrow I'm not having any class, so am I going to school just to meet her? We chatted on the expenses on the HK trip and so on.
Before I knew it, we had ended our experiment. Mr. Pok briefed us the report of what we are going to write. Hmm, I think that guy is going to ask me to send him the report again, so that he doesn't have to do a bit. I feel that I'm like his secretary, and have to help him finish the report on time. But anyway, I know that he is very weak in his work and failed most of his test. This is because he comes from India and do not understand a word of what teacher is saying. Quite poor thing la. So all I can do is send him my report lor. Anyway the teachers knows that the reports are originally done by me. :)
Oh well, then I went to CO room and am so glad that all of them welcomed me by clapping their hands the moment I opened the door... Hahaha! Hehe, no la, I know its not for me. Our practice ended quite late today, at around 10pm.
Now I'm home resting le, but think Zhiguan isn't home yet. Poor thing.
Soon later, they said they are going to have dinner together. I was waiting for Zhiguan, so in the end he, me, Ah-Beng and Feiyou went to eat together at FC4.
After that, I went to my practical class. Today's class is going to be the formal report's experiment, so I better be alert. The moment I entered the room, I saw Shupei, she said she forgot to bring the notes which she intended to lend me, so she is bringing it tomorrow. Aiyo, tomorrow I'm not having any class, so am I going to school just to meet her? We chatted on the expenses on the HK trip and so on.
Before I knew it, we had ended our experiment. Mr. Pok briefed us the report of what we are going to write. Hmm, I think that guy is going to ask me to send him the report again, so that he doesn't have to do a bit. I feel that I'm like his secretary, and have to help him finish the report on time. But anyway, I know that he is very weak in his work and failed most of his test. This is because he comes from India and do not understand a word of what teacher is saying. Quite poor thing la. So all I can do is send him my report lor. Anyway the teachers knows that the reports are originally done by me. :)
Oh well, then I went to CO room and am so glad that all of them welcomed me by clapping their hands the moment I opened the door... Hahaha! Hehe, no la, I know its not for me. Our practice ended quite late today, at around 10pm.
Now I'm home resting le, but think Zhiguan isn't home yet. Poor thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home