Thursday, October 7

My Thirty-third Entry. Mood: Happy

Alloha! Whenever I didn't go out that day, there won't be anything special going on. Well, indeed, I did not go out today, so today's blog will be quite short.

However, this afternoon my mum showed me one big bunch of golds and jewelleries, she said that she wants me to wear it on my wedding. OMG, its quite "orbiang" lor. All very very thick gold chains and bangles... Want me to wear that on my wedding??? Think I will sell it and earn some money to use it on something more useful on my wedding lor... Hehe. Erm, but I know its my mum's "one piece of good heart", she is actually already abit sad that my sister also rejected her "goods", so I promised her that I won't wear it on my wedding, but will keep it safetly for my next generation. :)

Then she also let me see a necklace which is made up of diamonds all around the chain, and 3 blue rubies pendant. Actually, the necklace is bought from my aunt because she sells jewelleries de. But me and my mum saw very serious cracks in the ruby stone. Few days before, she returned it to my aunt and she said its no big deal and its not cracks, and even told my mum not to show it to anyone else and anyhow say things. What the *foot*? I mean, the crackS are so serious lor, and I can see bits are going to drop off like that le, its somehow a little being crushed by somthing really big and hard like that lor. Ladies and gentlemen, tell me what should we do about that???

After those, we watched the fengshui show again. I tell you all hor, really very amazing. You all might choose not to believe it, but I don't think its suspicious or what, its more to scientific lor. Its not when we think all the time. I don't know how to say la, but will post some tips up in my blog sometimes.

Ok, I have two more reports to go. Right after my exams, I can pack for HK trip le!!! *^_^* Think too much le. Hope this Sunday can drink my COLD CHOCOLATE WITH WHIP CREAM. Hehe... Gotta think of Wenhao's birthday present tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home