Friday, October 8

My Thirty-forth Entry. Mood: Happy

Hihi! Just saw that Victoria has come to read my blog too le! Thanks girl! Well, today I went to school early to have my pizza with Ling Ling, Ah-Heng, Yinzhi, ChuanCheng and Zhiguan. Had some problems sorting with the money, but think its ok le. Haha. They all asked for Hawaian Pizza, only me asked for Chicken Supreme, kinda odd one out, and mine had to wait for sometime, so paiseh that they waited for me before they can start to eat.

Then I went to Zhiguan's project lab, feeling like I'm his daughter, and daddy's at work, gotta bring a kid along to work as well, sitting at one corner, play with computer... then the computer cannot go online one also, abit like dummy, so I went to SALC myself. I want to make Wenhao's present using computer with scanner, and SALC has it. I logged on a computer, but in the end I do not know how to scan the pics I want. I put the picture into the scanner, but, where do I start? So I saw the notice board that I have to book a computer indicating that I am booking the scanner as well. So I immediately logged out and wanted to re-book a computer, suddenly, I see a long queue and heard people complaining that the kiosk "hang". Duhz, kiosk also will hang one?

As I was waiting for the kiosk to recover, I accidentally saw our ex-SPCO member, Harris. I didn't notice him at first, until I realised that there is someone wearing our SPCO t-shirt. I was like: Wow, so loyal? Then he saw me, and said: No shirts to wear le, thats why. #_# Then soon after that, his classmates started to quarrel at the door of SALC. Harris was trying to be the middleman. Haha. I thought that the kiosk won't recover for that time, so I better shoo myself off le. As I walked far away liao, I still hear Harris' classmate shouting for himself...

It was still early that time, so I went to the cafe and bought cold chocolate with whip cream again and went back to CO room. we chatted until 5+ then we went to eat dinner. The tao-suan was abit like overcooked, but no worse than Zhiguan's "Penang Laksa" OMG. His laksa's smell is quite unbearable, and thus he ate halfway only.

Finally, its the practice time. My FengShou really cannot make it. I was thinking: What if we are performing for Fengshou during HK concert and if their Yun Luo's arrangement is not the same again? HAIZ. Better stop thinking and just practice le. Anyway, I might be sleeping with Angeline, depending on if Ms Anna is going to approve or not.

At the end of the day, I went back home with Zhiguan again. *^_^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home