Sunday, October 10

My Thirty-sixth Entry. Mood: Sian

First of all, thanks for the two precious comments in my previous entry. I knew many will response saying these things like: Treasure your loved ones, or cherish every moment in life, and so on. So I did not state it at my last sentence. Everyone knows these principles.

Today I went studying with Zhiguan and then soon went off for my swimming lesson. Today's lesson is actually my second one. I had one last week le, but it was me alone. This week, the group came and join in. I think I did not have the fighting sprit to swim as fast as I could today, unlike last week. But last week I was sprinting all the way and end up I felt quite dizzy and had some headache, and even have the feeling of vomiting. Too long never swim liao. Today, I took my own sweet time, whereas I see the other classmates sprinting. So, of course, I'm the last always. But I'm glad that I kept quite alot of energy even after the class.

While I was in the toilet changing, my mum called and asked whether I want my dad to fetch me home. Wao! I said no need, its so close to my house, I actually walk there everytime I go swimming. She kept saying: Never mind la. Go fetch you lor. I was thinking: Why suddenly so good ah? So I just said "ok lor". And while I was waiting, I bought a carrot cake, and a fillet. These made me so full. Then was thinking to buy something cool, so I went to buy ice-cream as well. Right after buying, I saw my dad reached le. So I happily hopped on, suprisingly, saw my mum at the rear too! -__- Short distance car fetch, need two adults to ascort me as well wor! I asked my mum: You come out for fun ah? She said "yah lor". Ok, I din't care much either, and so we headed home.

When I reached home, my mum had cooked my favourite yam soup! I was so happy, its as if my birthday today, everyone treated me like a princess! But...... As I said, I was too full eating those snacks. So I smiled at the soup without eating. My mum asked: Why you don't want to eat? So I told her what I ate before. She was kinda sad and dissapointed, and I feel that I have let her down too. I know she specially cooked that for me, yet I cant finish them. Well, I kept it in the kitchen, and will be eating it as my supper.

Ok, gotta go. Derrick chatting about his problems again. Poor thing. Gotta get my soup too! *^_^*

*Tomorrow gotta wake up at 8.30. Ngee Jin meeting us. Sigh, don't know how to tell him that I don't know how to put in the chords for his song. He wanted it to be more western... But the whole thing is like a chinese song to me... #_#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home