Thursday, October 14

My Thirty-ninth Entry. Mood: So-so

Aiyo... Today done quite alot of things liao la. I finally started my report, gave Ah-Beng the camera money, and handed in the passport and indemity form. Then thought my lab manual was lost, luckily found it just now. I wonder when can I get my new camera, forgot to ask Ah-Beng just now. First time ever in my life! I'm going to get my very own camera! Muahaha! (Though Zhiguan and my dad are sharing it too.) But I can take my own pictures, take anything that I see and like.

Actually today no need go class one. But must give teacher face, so just attend lor, then can ask my friends to see what I missed out on Monday. Luckily teacher did not give tips, so lucky that I went today, I got my assignment paper back... 9/10!!! You know hor, normally if I do things or assignments myself I would not get more than 80%, unless I get my friend's and copy. But this time, I did it myself one, somemore it was very hard and no one helped me. I was thinking like: It will be good if I pass, thats all. But today, I myself also shocked and I double check to see if that's my paper. I know there are many good students out there who got honours or what, you all might think: Huh, what's so big deal. But it's different for such a lousy student like me to get this result lor. So...... *^_^*

Today's squabbling ducks... Haiz. Me and Weiqiang really cannot make it. But the rest were very good. Yuru really improve alot. Oh ya, Yuru's money is still at my home, think going decompose le. Haha. Gotta give her together by this Friday. Talking about money, I'm really going to broke le. Must find a job right after HK trip.

Hmm, thought I have finished Ngee Jin's recording le, but he says that he still need me again for piano, because the recording for piano was too soft. Oh well, never mind, just helping out a friend. :) So we will be recording this Friday right? Ok.

Don't know what to say le. Byez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home