Monday, October 11

My Thirty-seventh Entry. Mood: Tired

Yay! Zhiguan chosen by Singapore Air Force le! Must congratulate him. Feel so proud of him. But think has to go for a body check-up and maybe another interview. Wish him all the best O!

Today was a long tiring day. I woke up late though its considered early for me, to go to school to record for Ngee Jin's project. A little kanjiong, felt that we are great artists, but kinda stress also. So after we did some recording, we went for lunch, and I went to do Wenhao's present. I did it for a whole afternoon... (Cannot say what I'm going to give, later he see my blog and know). Then I went back CO room quite early and so a few of us went to eat again. So fast hungry.

After that, its our big day. I skipped lessons just for that. SPSE vs SPCO pool tournament. Too many exciting things liao. Lazy to list out them all. But the top 4s are 1st: Fei You (SPCO), 2nd: Alvin (SPSE), 3rd: Weiqiang (SPCO), and 4th: Lay Leng (SPCO) our one and only power puff girl. By the way, our 1st prize voucher was being tore off by our Mr. Weiqiang. He thought the voucher expire liao. There is too many things happening today le. Too tired to say. Going sleep soon. Love ya and see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home