Tuesday, October 12

My Thirty-eighth Entry. Mood: Sian

Don't know why I feeling so sian. Two days le. Think its beacause I'm anxious about earning extra money and my exams. I need money urgently and need time for my studies also. But yesterday I still so "Bu Zheng Qi", skipped lessons and went to see pool match. I miss Zhiguan tonight too, don't know why. I called him but he can't chat long either, so we just said hi and bye. Guys, if any of you finds a job which can earn more than $500 per month and which will definately not affect my schooling hours, do tell me ok?

Today finally finished recording Ngee Jin's project liao. But the piano sounds so weird, no pedal for me either. Just managed to finish all the recordings on time.

Wonder how's Derrick's dad liao. I've never met such situations before, not in my family, therefore I really considered very lucky to have a complete family le. Must spend more time with them as I can, because not all people can have a whole family together and feel the warmth and laughter. Some lives all alone themselves till they old and die. So Derrick, you must Jia You and find a wife and have some children and grandchildren also, so that you will be living your life to the fullest! :)

Ok, going off le...

*Zhiguan, chat with me leh... :"(*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home