My Forty-sixth Entry. Mood: Happy
Heyo!!! Sorry for this late blog... Some Auntie holding me back. Hmm, too many happy things happened today le. :)
Yes! I finally can download songs le! But heard these days police catch very strict. Last time I got Kazaa, but it slows my computer, so I unstalled it away le. Now, I download songs from a website le.
Have done one and a half reports le. Half more reports to go, and I can start my revision le!!! Eh, so long then start, people started very long ago le... -__-"
Too many secrets which cannot tell le. All the best guys!!!
See ya!
Yes! I finally can download songs le! But heard these days police catch very strict. Last time I got Kazaa, but it slows my computer, so I unstalled it away le. Now, I download songs from a website le.
Have done one and a half reports le. Half more reports to go, and I can start my revision le!!! Eh, so long then start, people started very long ago le... -__-"
Too many secrets which cannot tell le. All the best guys!!!
See ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home