My Forty-second Entry. Mood: Confused
Oh dear, tomorrow I'm having two dates, one is celebrating Wenhao's birthday, another one is Zhiguan date me. So think I will meet Wenhao in the morning first, then meet Zhiguan in the afternoon. But I evening will be having swimming lesson. Schedule is so tight! Haiz, think both of them are not happy either. Its so hard to please on both sides. If I'm not having class tomorrow, that will be the best. But I paid the fees. Gotta go for lesson... -__-.
Just now during evening, I went to my relative's house. I saw my cousin. I was totally so heartbroken! Do you know why? He said he has a pair of drumsticks. He showed it to me. Its Zildjian brand, black in colour. Well, he doesn't know how to use it, din't know how to hold a pair of sticks, and the worst part is... One of the sticks was splashed by some white paints. He said it happened during their renovation of the house, he actually used the stick to press on the painted newspaper for some purpose...! Oh my God!!! I looked at the sticks and was so sadened! The weight of the sticks were just right for me and when I held it, it was so comfortable. I really wish to have it. He said he can give it to me. But later on, he said he still can't bear it. Oh man, I was thinking: If you cant bear it, you would have taken good care of it. If I were him, I wouldn't have did such things using my pair of sticks! Not even the lousiest drumsticks of mine! He said it was so cheap, so its never mind. But... Haiz... I don't know how to put it either. I'M JUST FEELING SO SAD FOR THE STICKS NOW... I really wished to buy it from him. He said: This is mine, I give you money, you go and buy one pair lor. But, actually when I hold his sticks, I actually grew some feelings for the sticks already too. So, forget it la.
Well, don't know what to say now. I hope one day I can get his sticks and I promise the pair of sticks that I can definately be a better owner and take good care of them.
Just now during evening, I went to my relative's house. I saw my cousin. I was totally so heartbroken! Do you know why? He said he has a pair of drumsticks. He showed it to me. Its Zildjian brand, black in colour. Well, he doesn't know how to use it, din't know how to hold a pair of sticks, and the worst part is... One of the sticks was splashed by some white paints. He said it happened during their renovation of the house, he actually used the stick to press on the painted newspaper for some purpose...! Oh my God!!! I looked at the sticks and was so sadened! The weight of the sticks were just right for me and when I held it, it was so comfortable. I really wish to have it. He said he can give it to me. But later on, he said he still can't bear it. Oh man, I was thinking: If you cant bear it, you would have taken good care of it. If I were him, I wouldn't have did such things using my pair of sticks! Not even the lousiest drumsticks of mine! He said it was so cheap, so its never mind. But... Haiz... I don't know how to put it either. I'M JUST FEELING SO SAD FOR THE STICKS NOW... I really wished to buy it from him. He said: This is mine, I give you money, you go and buy one pair lor. But, actually when I hold his sticks, I actually grew some feelings for the sticks already too. So, forget it la.
Well, don't know what to say now. I hope one day I can get his sticks and I promise the pair of sticks that I can definately be a better owner and take good care of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home