Tuesday, October 19

My Forty-fifth Entry. Mood: Stress

Argh... I havn't finish two more reports, how to start revision? Next week exams liao... How?

Oh ya, went for the interview today, they say they will call me only for the next training batch, because I told them that I have to go HK. By right, the training will be starting tomorrow, so, now I will only have to go by left. So meanwhile, I will hope Angeline can give me the chance to work there temporary, but if not, its ok too, because initially I promised them that I'm able to work long term. But of course, I still hope there is a room for me...

Hmm, was struggling for my reports just now, so was in the busy mode.

My fiftieth entry is coming soon. Wonder if I should be as boliao as Desmond to write something special or not...

Erm, Zhiguan just told me that I might have to sleep with Celest. Eh... I never don't like or what, but I have promised 2 persons that I will be sleeping with them, when I said I might have to change, they already either scared or unhappy. Now, I can't even sleep with both, what to do now? I'm really very confused. Of course more or less I'm unhappy la, I can't sleep with the persons that I've chosen to sleep with, then what for did they give me the chance to choose whom I want to sleep with? If two of them don't mind, I don't mind sleeping with her too, Celest is a cute girl to be with. But this time, two other people is affected... Its kinda unfair to all of us three.

Gotta go...

*Wish that we can get back to normal as soon as possible*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home