My Forty-forth Entry. Mood: Better
Firstly, I want to thank to the three comments by Angeline, Desmond and Victoria. Though it did not help me solve my problems, but it really brighten my day up somehow. I shall not say what happened, because its about my family.
Anyway, my mum is bringing me to go for an interview tomorrow. If I succeed, then I shall not take Angeline's intro. But really thank you Angeline for giving me this opportunity, from the bottom of my heart, when I needed it most.
Tomorrow, this job is about giving lessons to older people, like those elderly, of how to take care of their body, tell them why they have pains here and there... Haha, something like a lecturer doctor like that. But of course, will have to go through training lor. Have to let them know that I can't work until when I'm back from HK. And when school reopens, somedays I will have to go off earlier. Don't know whether they will let anot.
Anyway, my mum is bringing me to go for an interview tomorrow. If I succeed, then I shall not take Angeline's intro. But really thank you Angeline for giving me this opportunity, from the bottom of my heart, when I needed it most.
Tomorrow, this job is about giving lessons to older people, like those elderly, of how to take care of their body, tell them why they have pains here and there... Haha, something like a lecturer doctor like that. But of course, will have to go through training lor. Have to let them know that I can't work until when I'm back from HK. And when school reopens, somedays I will have to go off earlier. Don't know whether they will let anot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home