Thursday, October 21

My Forty-seventh Entry. Mood: Sleepy

Yay, I finally got tag le. Its not the tagging that counts, but is this morning, I tried very hard to fit in the tag-board, due to lack of knowledge of javascripts. But anyway, I'm now so proud of myself... I did it! Trail and error lor...

Today went to school to study, sat with Zhiguan at the study area. Then we went back CO room... Alvin entered later too, and exclaimed that he wants to eat dinner liao. Then so funny things happened...

While waiting for Alvin, Zhiguan started it all first. He switched off the lights, and the others thought whats going on. Then he said: "Later Alvin come he will feel strange, how come we all didn't wait for him."
Then don't know who suggested: "We all sit at the back back there, so that he won't be able to see us even if he peeked in. Lights off, doors locked, both front and back. "
All of us: Me, LingLing, Zhiguan, Shuyang, Yinzhi, Ah-Beng and Feiyou all squeezed at the back of the room, waiting for his appearance.
Finally, he called Ah-Beng, and asked: "Aye where are you all ah?"
Infact, Ah-Beng has passed the phone to Feiyou. So Feiyou asked him back: "Where are you? Yinzhi they all at CO room la, I pei Ah-Beng at toilet, holding his phone now, you go in la."
Then Alvin replied: "No leh, nobody inside, all locked leh, lights all off one also, nobody inside."
Feiyou: "Sure or not? Cannot be la. They all In the room la. You go wrong room is it? You went to SE room ah? Haha..."
Alvin: "Really la, no one inside. Never mind never mind, I wait for you all lor."
At this point of time, I really cannot control myself for laughing. We all "gek" till very long, laughed and laughed in silent.
Then Ah-Beng crawled to the switch, confirming that Alvin is not around, counting to 3, he switched on the lights and within 2 seconds, we all shifted back to our original places, acting nothing wrong. We were waiting for him to enter CO room and be confused. Unfortunately, he did not wait for us anymore, he went FC2 himself. Haiz, wasted.
When we reached FC2, he saw us and said: "Aye you all play play with me just now right? Switch off lights, think I don't know..."
Then we all replied him: "Huh? what? We waiting for you at CO room just now ah. How we know you suddenly come FC2 yourself... What switch off lights? What you talking?" then think he was abit blurred and stunned. However, we just continued our dinner and never talked about it again. (Act innocent, act blur).

After dinner, while we were walking to MRT, Ling Ling forgot her things, and then we stopped and waited for her. When we reached Dover, we bought some Chupa Chups while waiting for Ling Ling to "press" her money. Suddenly, I realised that I forgot to take my handphone too, left it in the room. Then they accompany walked all the way back to the room. So paiseh. Finally, went home together with Ling Ling.

Ok for today, byez!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home