My Forty-eighth Entry. Mood: Study
Today last minute never go out with Derrick, don't know why, but I was glad too, because was feeling abit lazy and wanted to slack at home. But meet Zhiguan 12pm at PS, so quite the same for me la. We went to PS just so awhile, think not even 10mins, and then we left PS le, because he finished his mission (help his dad don't know do what on his handphone).
Then we went Clementi watch 2046. Quite a nice story, however, until now, I still do not know why the lady did not want to follow the lead actor, and why does she always wearing a glove on her left hand. Think its just a mystery for us audiences ba. :) But don't see the movie like sad sad like that one, Faye Wong was able to be with her loved one together, finally. Thanks to her understanding dad.
After the movie, we went to school because I want to give Angeline something. Then CO room was so pathetic, only 3 kitties there. Soon, we left also liao. Finally, Zhiguan sent me home to my lift once again. :)
Eh, studied abit just now after watching TV. Erm, I got no comments on my studies so far. Better don't say. Glad to see that Auntie online again. Going talk to her, wait she say I sslloowwllyy again.
Byez~
Then we went Clementi watch 2046. Quite a nice story, however, until now, I still do not know why the lady did not want to follow the lead actor, and why does she always wearing a glove on her left hand. Think its just a mystery for us audiences ba. :) But don't see the movie like sad sad like that one, Faye Wong was able to be with her loved one together, finally. Thanks to her understanding dad.
After the movie, we went to school because I want to give Angeline something. Then CO room was so pathetic, only 3 kitties there. Soon, we left also liao. Finally, Zhiguan sent me home to my lift once again. :)
Eh, studied abit just now after watching TV. Erm, I got no comments on my studies so far. Better don't say. Glad to see that Auntie online again. Going talk to her, wait she say I sslloowwllyy again.
Byez~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home