Thursday, October 28

My Fifty-forth Entry. Mood: Lazy

Tomorrow is my last paper! Yeah! But seems like I have no mood to study anymore. I don't know why. No motivation ba. Hee~

Just now I kept thinking about my Yun Luo for HK trip. Think for the following week, I will go down and practice. But I'm very worried what if the HK there's arrangement is not the same as ours? I wonder if they can help me to ask about their arrangements or not, so that I can re-arrange the yun luos and practice it, or rather we tell them about our arrangements. Actually, I have mentioned these before, but seems like everyone did not bother much about this. I am very worried about this, I think not much people will understand me, this is just MY own problem, not others, so why do others need to care so much? As long as their own parts goes well, care so much about other people's part for what? They might think: Aiya, you see, Yingqi quite steady, she go there then practice also no problem one la. THIS IS NOT TRUE! I have to practice dozens of times or even hundreds of times sto have just a slight improvement and not making so many mistakes. I need plenty of time to practice, I am not a professional! I AM REALLY VERY WORRIED! Why do nobody cares? What can I do? Ask them to send me their own arrangements there? Or can we send over? :"( Ok, if this is so that no one will be helping me to ask, then I will just do my best and practice. If the arrangements there are really not the same, I will personally ask the person there to help me play yun luo for FengShou. Will that be ok? Any objections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home